- Chapter 2 -

Chapter 2 - UA Entrance Exam 

"I ask once, who are you" ,said Izuku in the most scariest voice he could conjure, as he saw both of them shiver and separate. "Still no answer" ,Izuku said as he swiftly took out Yamato out of the sheath and cut the sandy hair boy's cheek slightly. "AHHH NEE-SAN THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND KATSUKI BAKUGOU" ,Izumi screamed in his ears. "Then why am I hearing it for now?" ,asked Izuku. "Umm surprise" ,Izumi said with her arms in the air trying to be dramatic as Izuku just sheathed his blade back. 

Katsuki was just silent the whole time, taking a good look at his girlfriend's brother for the first time. His pure instincts spoke in sync with his battle spirit to just run away from him. Even though he stood at a good 5' 9'' in height, the man in front of him stood towering at 6'5''. Izumi always talked about how great her brother was and how strong, powerful he was. 

But until today he actually did not believe it. The killer intent with the stone cold gaze after that pissed off look was enough in his eyes to establish that who was superior between the two off them. That, and that speed of cutting his cheek in a flash was more than enough to establish his supremacy. Shaking off the thoughts, he took his hand out and started in a polite way, "Hello, the name is Katsuki Bakugou. May I know yours?" 

Izuku just kept his stone gaze on him, Izumi wearing a surprised on her face. It was only with her that she had heard him speak him in such a soft tone, and never in all her ten years of knowing him, three of dating him she had ever heard him ask someone's name first. 'Must be either cause of new found respect of the now show of power, or just a good first expression, or else 'extra' is usually what he uses' ,she thought.

Izuku clasped his hand tightly as he pulled Katsuki closer to him, as he got near his ear. "Look I can see you love her from your eyes, but harm her in any way possible and I will make sure that pieces of your body are spread across the whole Japan, understood?" ,whispered Izuku as Katsuki replied, "Never" as his eyes had a flame in them, as no one had ever been so close to him, not even his own mother and he would be damned before he would hurt his precious princess. 

"Good, the names Izuku Midoriya" ,said Izuku as he let him go. "I'm fighting over this later" ,said Izuku as he bonked Izumi with his sheathed Yamato. "OW, what do mean fight?" ,asked Izumi as she rubbed her head. "Fight I mean I'm training you both, you two look weak as fuck" ,said Izuku as Katsuki and Izumi just looked at each other and silently accepted the fact that they were weaker than him.

"Hmm its 9:45 now" ,said Izuku as he looked at his bluish metallic watch. "AHHHHH!!! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE, WE CAN NEVER BECOME HEROES, WE ARE GONNA OWWWWW!" ,Izumi screamed as Izuku bonked her again. "I'm getting a headache here" ,said Izuku as he unsheathed the Yamato again.

"What are you doing" ,asked Katsuki as he patted Izumi gently on the head, making Izumi smile. "A short explanation, this is my sword Yamato a part of my quirk. It is sharp enough to cut thorough dimensions and help me travel where I have been" ,said Izuku. "You didn't tell me this" ,said Izumi as she pouted, while Katsuki just stood there processing the information. "Ya like you didn't tell me that you were dating someone" ,said Izuku. "Meanie" ,said Izumi blowing him a rasberry. 

Unsheathing his yamato, Izuku struck it horizontally and vertically in the air, leaving a bluish purplish slash marks across where he had struck as he stabbed it in the middle and dragged it opening a wide gap, as he looked back to see the dropped jaws of Izumi and Katsuki hanging. "Mom we are leaving" ,said Izuku as he got a 'Best of Luck' scream back. "You coming" ,said Izuku as Izumi and Katsuki nodded and followed him into the portal.

As they stepped out, they saw the most prestigious Hero school of Japan, the UA. "Sugoi" ,said Izumi with stars in her eyes as Katsuki just sighed on seeing his girlfriend's so not new displays, while Izuku just had a bored look on its face. 'The school sure has a religious and rich display, but what matters is the curriculum.' With that thought, he started moving forward, as Katsuki and Izumi followed behind him, Izumi half scared half excited and Katsuki just in pure comfort, knowing he could beat all the extras in there except the one standing in front of him.