Pʀᴏꜰᴇssᴏʀ Mᴏᴏᴅʏ

The Slytherins had a relatively calm train ride until Draco left with Crabbe and Goil to go and get treats from the cart but Silas and Isabelle shared a side eye with one another once they had been gone for more than ten minutes

The Slytherins had a relatively calm train ride until Draco left with Crabbe and Goil to go and get treats from the cart but Silas and Isabelle shared a side eye with one another once they had been gone for more than ten minutes. No doubt they were off tormenting poor Neville, some new first years or Harry, Hermione and most definitely Ron.

"Look at this!" Silas heard Draco boast from down the corridor and he saw the platinum boy holding Ron's suit or whatever it was and showing it off to his two goons behind him," you weren't actually thinking of wearing these? They were very fashionable in the 1800's," he cruelly laughed but it stopped once Silas appeared in the entrance of the compartment.

"Now, now Draco why don't you run along before I make you cry in front of your little friends," Silas glared at the two boys behind Malfoy who seemed to shrink ten times. Draco had turned as red as a tomato that didn't match with his white hair, Ron smirked as his outfit was thrown back into his hands and Draco turned on his heel with a huff.

"It's like Christmas came early," Ron beamed towards him and moved over on his seat to make room for Silas.

"Doesn't matter, annoying him always brings a smile to my face," Silas grinned towards the Weasley and threw an arm round his shoulders. "Hello Hermione how have you been?" Hermione instantly smiled towards the boy and told him that she'd been content with enjoying the books he'd recommended to her.

"Oh hello Neville I didn't expect to see you here," Silas gave a warm and toothless grin towards the nervous looking boy who held a plant in his slightly shaking hands.

"H-hi Silas they were j-just telling me about the tournament, wish I'd got to go," he mumbled sadly as he stared enviously at the Viktor Krum toy that Ron held in his hand. Neville and Silas had a friendship of sorts, he wasn't someone that Silas ever talked to until the Slytherin turned a corner to find Neville hidden in the library hiding from Crabbe and Goil, who got a detention for walking around the corridors at night. They had a mutual understanding with one another, if they ever saw each other along the corridors they'd wave to another and if any would pick on Neville for his love of plants or absurd last name then Silas would be there.

If there was one thing Silas hated more than his own parents it was bullies, they feed off of the weaknesses of others and would relentlessly torment the person until they felt as if they were nothing - and even that didn't stop the bullies from cursing them out. They sickened him.

"It's best you didn't Nev, it got pretty ugly in the night," Harry shivered and held his scar in his palm as he remembered the clear image of the dark mark painted in the clouds. Silas shot him a worried look but the young boy shook his head with a small smile and decided against thinking of the memory.

"Then again Ron got given some bear skin for clothes," Harry swayed Silas's attention onto the reddish, slightly brown robes in his hands and Ron turned crimson slightly.