Dᴜɴɢ Bʀᴀɪɴs

"Are you finished wiz ze bouillabaisse?"

Silas never thought those words would get him so choked up or as hot and flustered as he was feeling when he was so close to this Beauxbatons girl. He swallowed so harshly that he thought his teeth would follow along with the food.

"Um - um," it was as if his mind had gone blank one the girl had flashed him a dashing smile with her pearly whites showing. She looked even better in up close her hair seemed to glow with the help of the candle reflecting off of it, her skin looked as though it was made of the finest china with a blush to match it and her eyes.

Her eyes were like the window to her very soul and they were the brightest blue he had ever seen, they looked like sapphires from the greatest of treasures.

"Yes," he cleared his throat and shook his head but despised the feeling of his hands sweating slightly and tips of his ears turning a crimson red. "Of course love," he picked up the half full dish and placed it in the hands of the girl.

"Merci monsieur," Silas stilled entirely at the sound of the French and couldn't help but admire how it rolled off of her tongue in such an effortless way. As she turned away with one last toothless smile she swayed her hips, purpose or not, Silas had to pry his eyelids closed and take them away from the behind of the beauty - out of respect.

"She is gorgeous," Theodore and Draco both said as they stared as the retreating figure of the French girl with golden and silk like hair. Silas turned his head to the two and glared at them, instantly alarming the two boys and they swivelled round to speak with the Bulgarian.

"Idiot," Isabelle hissed, "you didn't even ask for her name," she tutted but quieted down once a girl with red hair made eye contact with her.

"She's a Veela!" Pansy snapped her fingers in Silas's face and he scrunched his nose and eyebrows in surprise.

"No wonder, they don't make them like that at Hogwarts," Silas said as he continued to place his attention back on the girl three tables across from him.

"We're made fine at Hogwarts," Pansy clapped back and folded her arms, "whilst you were too busy drooling you didn't see who came in." Silas and Isabelle looked over to the teachers table and saw a jolly looking Ludo Bagman with Mr Crouch, Percy Weasleys boss, in the two remaining chairs.

Dumbledore stood from his chair and a pregnant pause followed many leaned forth in their seats as they waited for the headmaster to speak. "The Triwizard Tournament is about to begin! But first let me introduce you to Bartemis Crouch and Ludo Bagman!" The children applauded much louder for Ludo than they did Barty for many knew him for his infamous Quidditch plays.

Moody pulled out a large and worn down, brown box and set it upon a narrow but small table that was front and centre in the hall- all eyes were on it. Dumbledore flicked the lid open with his wand and Barty Crouch pulled out a silver and ghost like blue trophy. It was the Triwizard cup fit for a champion it was set on the table as soon as the box was taken away and the old man started to speak once more.