Hᴀʀʀʏ Pᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ

The entire school of Hogwarts and it's guests sat in the great hall with grins on their faces as in a few subtle moments the champions would be chosen

The entire school of Hogwarts and it's guests sat in the great hall with grins on their faces as in a few subtle moments the champions would be chosen. Silas and Fleur had arrived quite on time as other students began filing into the hall but still they caught many eyes and even made some heads spin.

She asked him if he would've liked to join their table and he felt the same woozy feeling nearly making him trip over his feet but he politely declined. Fleur's body took an entire back track before she changed her facade and grinned brightly at him before tuning to her friends who immediately started whispering to her.

Along with a smaller girl who kept on pointing to Silas with a sly giggle which made Fleur push her arm to the ground with wide eyes. He guessed the two were sisters but if he knew the amount of questions he was going to get once he sat down he'd had rather sat with the French girl.

"H-how?" Draco said to him awestruck as he'd seen Silas walk in with Fleur on his arm.

Silas pretended he didn't hear him and looked too his sister whom was staring at the red head across from them with hear head in her hand and a dreamy look in her eye.

"Sister?" He called out and snapped his fingers in front of her face but she pushed his hand away.

"Leave me be brother your ruining my exquisite view," she sighed and he scoffed open mouthed with disbelief in his eyes. He looked back at the red head and narrowed his eyes in accusation, had she given his sister a love potion? Or were her morals clear and it was just her beauty that had his sister light headed.

Then again he could not hold any judgement he just hoped he didn't look as foolish as he did when talking with Fleur.

"Veela she is, got him under her little spell," the bitter tone of Pansy Parkinson muttered to Draco. Silas eyed her out of the corner of his eye before rolling them as he turned to look at their headmaster.

He'd heard all about Veelas, loads had seen them at the Quidditch World Cup, many became jealous or easily lustful over their looks and charm. Silas thought how sleepy he'd felt when taking to the girl and simply thought she was good at making conversation but of course he'd instantly been attracted to her by voice alone.

There was a possibility she'd been trying to woo him with her own magic and he felt a slight smugness now, he was the source of a Veelas attention now.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for, the champions selection," Dumbledore thrusted his hand out to the torches emitting orange fire so they were now just pieces of metal on display. Ludo Bagman was shifting from left to right in his seat with his usual bright smile whilst Mr Crouch sat still and strait

Students were on the edges of their seats as the old man walked to the cup of blue fire were he looked his hand over before the flame turned a sunset pink. It's as if the goblet had eaten something bitter for it spat out a charred piece of parchment which Dumbledore caught in his gentle grasp.