Cᴜʀɪᴏᴜs

Students shuffled through the crowded corridors carrying on with their day as normal as they waited for the first task to be announced to the champions

Students shuffled through the crowded corridors carrying on with their day as normal as they waited for the first task to be announced to the champions. Silas had been chewing the skin off his thumbs as he walked to take his break, shoulder barging many students unintentionally as his mind was elsewhere.

Isabelle had drifted off to find the French ginger whilst Cedric and Charlotte hadn't left their dorm since last night.

He saw Harry's shaggy hair in the crowd but didn't see Ron's or Hermione's which made him squint his eyes, wherever one was the others would be to. So where are they?

Silas went to quicken his pace when a small weight was rammed into his stomach, making him winded. "je suis désolé." (I'm sorry)

Came the small and squeaky voice, Silas looked down and saw a young girl dressed in a Beauxbatons uniform with a small frown on her face. "C'est d'accord." (It's okay)

The small girl looked up at him and Silas felt as if he'd seen her before she was the spitting image of, "I am Gabrielle Delacour."

Her French was thick and he complimented her on how well she took to English at such an early age. That's where he thought her from she was Fleur's little sister but surely wherever one is the other is bound to be near,

"Hello there, I am Silas," he smiled kindly at her and her cheeks lit up a small rosey colour that he mentally cooed at, careful not to embarrass her.

"Zilas," she tested the name and he chuckled at her before shaking his head.

"Si-las,"he spoke his name in parts.

Gabrielle dragged out the s loudly before she looked utterly defeated and simply replied, "I'll call you Si."

"Only if I call you Gab," she seemed to beam at him and the smile was enough to brighten a whole room of depressed Slytherins.

"Oh I know you!" She pointed and he raised his eyebrows in question, "my sister was talking about you the other night."

This now peaked his interests tremendously, "oh she did," he crouched to her level as she nodded enthusiastically, "what did she say?"

"She said-

"Gabrielle! ne t'enfuis pas comme ça," Silas stood back to his full height and found himself swaying from joy when he saw the blonde beauty herself. (Don't run off like that)

Fleur grabbed her sisters hand and pulled her back with flushed cheeks as she looked down at Silas who was still crouched. "I apolagize my sister es awfully curious and she tends to wonder off," she looked down at Gabrielle who was more interested in the floor than her sisters disappointed face.

He rose from the ground, "it's not a bother Fleur," her heart fluttered hearing him say her name, "I'll have to show you the secret tunnels of Salazar," he spoke to the little French girl and she beamed up at him brightly.