~ The Blackout ~

|•| Edd and Matt were nowhere to be found.. Tom and Tord assumed they were at the store, which ended up being correct. |•|

Tom was the on the couch, watching TV while drinking Smirnoff. Enjoying the drink, he glanced over to Tord who was in the kitchen.

|•| Tords POV |•|

I was smoking out of the kitchen window, careful not to let the fire alarm capture the smoke.

I noticed Tom glanced my way.

"Could you not smoke right now?" He spat towards me.

"I mean I would, but how about you stop drinking first." I spat back.

|•| Toms POV |•|

I glared at Tord and rolled my eyes back to the TV. I continued drinking my Smirnoff, obviously annoyed.

I glanced back to Tord, he looked pretty upset. I couldn't tell if he was annoyed or hurt.. I desperately fought the urge to say sorry, I ended up ignoring it. I looked back to the TV while taking another sip of my Smirnoff.

|•| ---------------------- |•|

Tord thinks back to a plan he made when Tord and Tom were good friends. He decided to finally act on it. Tord then put out his cigar, trying not to cough.

|•| Tords POV |•|

I walked the kitchen cabinet, slowly pulling something out and placing it inside my pocket. I shrugged while walking to Tom not believing what I'm about to do.

I approach Tom at a normal pace, trying not to act suspicious.

"Oi Tom, can I see your Smirnoff really quick?" I ask him, trying to be as kind as possible.

"What? No! Why would you even want it, you don't like Smirnoff" He spat towards me.

"Just give it to me." I say sternly.

He finally hands me the Smirnoff after arguing with me. I walk to the kitchen and bring out the thing I got from the cabinet. I then pour the ᴋᴇᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴇ into Tom's Smirnoff, luckily the ketamine is odorless and colorless so he won't notice it.
(Ketamine is a knockout drug)

I act out a disgusted face and walk back to Tom after mixing the powder in. I hand him the drink.

"What did you do with it?" He asks, while taking the drink out of my grasp.

"I wanted to try it, that stuff is disgusting!" I say.

"Why'd you even try it in the first place?" Tom asks me.

"I was curious to how it tasted, I wanted to know why you liked it so much" I say, somewhat truthfully.

"Hm." Tom says as I walk away

As I hide behind the kitchen wall, staring at Tom, he eyes the drink down before drinking it.

|•| Toms POV |•|

I looked at the Smirnoff, trying to see if anything was wrong with it. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, so I drank it.

Within a minute or two, I started feeling tired, 𝐭𝗼𝗼 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝. The room started spinning and my vision turned black. Before I'd known it, I passed out.