~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ~

FEW WEEKS LATER
|•| -------------------- |•|

Tom woke up next to Tord, again. This has been happening regularly now. Tom slowly crawled out of bed, deciding to make blueberry waffles.

Once Tom finished cooking, he went upstairs to wake up Tord. He slowly shook Tord awake, Tord's eyes slowly opening as he grabbed Tom's wrist and ended up pinning him.

"I- oh, sorry. I didn't know it was you."  Tord said while letting go. You could tell he was embarrassed.

"Its alright. By the way, I made breakfast." Tom said as he slowly got up.

"And get dressed!" Tom said flustered as he noticed Tord was in his boxers.

Tord smirked, and got up and Tom left the room.

|•| ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ (Tᴏᴍs POV) |•|

"I hate to admit it, but that breakfast wasn't to bad." Tord said once he was done filling his face.

"Thanks, and you got something right there" I said pointing to Tord's face.

Tord miserably failed at attempting to get the crumb off his face.

I walked over to him and bent down into his face, I put my hand of the side of his face as I wiped the crumb off with my thumb.

Tord looked surprised yet.. Flustered?

"I uh,, thanks for breakfast but I got to go uh,, go work outside! Yeah-" Tord said surprisingly fast. As soon as I knew it, Tord dashed out the door.

|•| 10ᴘᴍ ᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ (Toms  POV)|•|

I was downstairs on the couch watching TV, I decided to go upstairs. I walked up the stairs nearly tripping on the steep steps. I slowly continued up the stairs. I walked to the bedroom door and noticed it was locked. Which was weird as its normally never locked.

I walked into the office to get the spare bedroom key, I found it in the main drawer. I walked back into the hallway and unlocked the bedroom door. That's when I heard a voice..