~ ᴄʜᴏʀᴇs 2 ~

|•| Tords POV |•|

Suddenly Tom seems interested. Speaking of dishes and chores, I just realized  that I cooked breakfast for him and we're low on food.. Can I trust him enough for this? Ehh, its a risk but I'll take it.

"Also Tom, I need you to go to the nearest supermarket and get groceries. So come here, I need to fix your collar." I said catching Tom's attention.

"Huh? Fix it for what?" Tom said, then he must have realized cause he looked disappointed in himself.

"Just come here dumbass." I said holding in a laugh.

Tom then walked over to me, took a few minutes but I fixed the perimeter that the shock collar was originally set to.

"This should work now." I mumbled.

"Now go ahead, try going outside." I said to Tom.

I watched as Tom walked to the door, he then hesitated to open the door but did. He glanced back as if looking for support, then hesitantly walked out the door.

I waited a second before looking outside as I didn't hear screaming.

I look outside and see Tom admiring the flower garden I planted a while ago, it seems he saw a butterfly that caught his eye.

|•| Tom's POV |•|

I walked outside hesitantly, scared I might get shocked. I closed my eyes and finally stepped through the door. I didn't feel any pain so I opened my eyes. It was extraordinary. There was a luscious flower garden to my left and a bunch of beautiful trees surrounding the area. There was a pond to my right which had a few lilly pads, I just wanted to stay admiring the scenery forever.

I look to my left once again and saw a beautiful butterfly. It was blue and black, and I just couldn't help but find myself staring at it for a while longer.

"I can tell you like the scenery" Tord said to me from the house. I could tell he had a relieved tone.

I glanced at him, he was leaning against the doorframe. The sun shone his way which made his tall and slim body show. I flushed at the sight but immediately shook it away. I think he caught on as he started smirking.

"Don't forget you have something to do, dear." He said in a tone that made butterflies hit like atomic bombs.

"I uh,, yeah I know." I said trying to hide the flusteredness from my voice and face.

I watched Tord as he chuckled and walked away, shutting the door gently behind him.

I stood up, walking away. I glanced behind me one last time to see Tord waving at me. I of course waved back just for the sake of being nice. I then continued my walk to the nearest store.

|•| ------------------- |•|

As Tom arrived to the nearest store, he noticed that every time he passes some one they give him a weird glance or glare. Of course, since its Tom, he didn't understand why. He walked into the store grabbing a cart, he walked pass a cashier and gave them a friendly smile which they did not return back.

Tom finished grabbing the items that were needed, and he checked them off the list that was given to him by Tord. He walked to the check-outs and gave the cashier the items. He gave the cashier a smile once he noticed they were staring.

"Uhm, you are aware you're wearing a maid outfit and collar right? You going to a Halloween party or something?" The older male cashier asked Tom.

"Huh? OH yeah I am going to a Halloween party, my friend dared me to dress like this." Tom replied nervously.

The cashier and Tom shared a chuckle, mainly the cashier, Tom's was full of anxiety.

Once he bought the groceries he walked 'home'. He walked into the house and unpacked in the kitchen. He ended up to the dishes and cooking dinner as well.