~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛᴀʙʟᴇ 2 ~

!!𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝙳𝙴𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙿𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃/𝙽𝚂𝙵𝚆 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴𝚂!!

|•| Tom's POV |•|

As I unlocked the door I heard a voice.

It sounded.. Whiney?

"T,, Tom don't come in" It was Tord. I was concerned so I walked in. Just to be hit with the smell of lust.

His eyes met my gaze with a sharp and menacing stare, a shiver ran down my spine. I wasn't sure what I was doing or what or I got myself into.

He stepped closer with his beautiful eyes affixed with mine, my stomach started to churn. My eyes traveled down his half naked body on their way to their rightful place, the floor. My pulse quickened. He had a beautiful slim yet muscular body, it was all perfectly defined.

He moved towards me with a predatory grace. I swallowed hard, my fear rising, I backed up slightly until my back hit the cold wooden door.

"I told you not to come in." He said in a deeper voice than normal, a smirk appeared on his face.

"I,, I'm sorry, I can go-" I said pointing to the door, nervous.

"Why'd you come in?" He said sternly while cutting me off, which made me freeze.

"Curiosity," I answered. My pulse quickened and I held his gaze as my head started to swirl.

"About what?" He queried. He was standing close, I was wondering if he could hear my heart thumping in my chest.

"Why the door was locked," I inhaled sharply. I felt my cheeks warm, my dick grew. Creating an obvious tent in my boxers. My heart pounded and my knees felt weak.

"I can tell by your demeanor that you want it. You wnat it rough too, don't you?" He said to me teasingly. His hand moved to the back of my head and his fingers laced into my neatly brushed hair, his warm eyes looked into mine.

"Y,, yes sir," I croaked. My dick grew painfully rigid and my stomach started to churn. I looked at his semi tan athletic torso. My heart raced. My eyes darted to his tight yet loose boxers. My eyes zeroed in the prominent buldge in his crotch. I could see the distinct outline of his circumcised dick and my mouth began to slightly water.

"You understand your place as a submissive, right?" His hand brushed against my cheek and I shuddered wantonly. His touch was decidedly intimate and intimacy was juxtaposed with his firm dominant appearance. My head was spinning and I breathed deep and steady to quell my fears.

"Yes sir," I replied. My voice was so thick with lust that it sounded foreign to me. I nodded slowly and my knees instinctively buckled, lowering me to the floor. My hands steadied myself on his legs and I gazed up to him with hungry, pleading eyes.

I stared at his dick. He nodded and turned until his back was against the wall. I instinctively followed his lead and knelt submissively at his feet.

"Surrender," he said in a low, velvety smooth tone. I felt powerless to resist. The idea of being submissive, even for a night, was intoxicating.

My mouth moved of its own accord, planting kisses on his shaft and the moving my lips up and down his dick. His hand moved to his boxers and he deftly fished his dick out of then. His cock looked delicious and my lips parted. I wrapped them around his gland and sucked hard, tasting the briny essance of his precum.

My head bobbed. He then gripped my head and forced his cock down my throat. I coughed, choked and gagged. Tears streaming down my cheeks and my heart raced.

I gasped for breath when he lossened his grip and then dove back onto his big dick. I hummed and moaned, slurping loudly as saliva dripped from my over anxious lips.

"Fuck." He groaned deep and low. His lust filled voice sent a powerful shiver down my spine. I opened my throat as he grabbed my head and thrust his big dick into my mouth. My jaw ached when he pulled his dripping cock from my mouth and dragged me roughly to my feet.

"You liked that didn't you, slut?" He chided.

"Yes sir," I replied honestly.

He suddenly pushed me against the wall, dropping to his knees. He tugged at my belt and then pushed my pants and boxers to the ground.

My hard dick jutted as he pushed me forward. His coil spittle oozed down the crack of my ass as he rubbed the smooth tip of his cock over my sphincter.

I moaned, leaving no doubt that I wanted him to fuck me. I groaned from the combination of pleasure and pain. His hips slammed against mine and I grunted with each powerful thrust. The unmistakable sounds of lust filled the room. I panted like a female dog in heat.

My dick exploded, sending hot cum onto the floor. He continued to fuck me hard and my dick continued to jerk and twitch with each powerful thrust.

The next hour was a blur. I lost track of how many loads of cum I had swallowed.