~ The Wake up Call ~

|•| ----------------- |•|

Tom slowly wakes up, his vision still blurry. He's nauseated, and very tired. His body feels weak, yet it feels something has changed. It was probably around two in the morning as wherever he was, he's cold.

After about five minutes his vision slowly starts going back to normal. He glances around the room, hes able to make out a metal table in the middle of the room, and a singular hanging light. He also notices he's chained to the wall, not in an uncomfortable way, just a way that makes him confused and scared. He then notices his clothes have completely changed, he seems to be in a.. MAID OUTFIT?

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tom yells, out of confusion and anger.

"That fucker drugged me!" He says, still mad and confused.

Tom looks around as much as he can, desperately trying to figure a way out.

|•|Tom's POV |•|

I noticed a figure in the back corner, just staring at me. It was making me uncomfortable. Once it noticed I was looking at it, it stepped forward.

"Wait.. T-Tord?" I mumble filled with disbelief and desperate of help.

"That's me." He says in a cocky tone.

"Where am I? What is this place? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" I yell scared, confused and filled with rage.

"You're somewhere safe, where no one else can hurt you. I made this place a while ago" he pauses while walking towards me.

"Just to keep you safe, my dear." he says while grabbing my chin, making us connect eye contact.

My face then flushes a shade of red, I then realize what's happening and I'm immediately filled with rage again.

"Get off me you filthy bastard!" I yell towards Tord.

He let go, he seemed hurt but also somewhat interested. Like hes never seen me like this before?

"What the hell are you going to do to me." I spat towards him, more of a demand than a question.

"Anything and possibly everything." He replied intrigued and amused.

I paused, confused. I gradually grew concerned, unaware of what he meant.

Tord then made a fist.

"Time to rest my love, rest well" Tord says smilingly gently.

Tord then punches me in the face, making me black out once more.