Inclement Weather

"Ivar!"

"Theo!"

Flashes of the previous night played in a loop in your head. You had been separated from your brother during an attack. The reinforcements had found you both on the way back to the camp.

Ripping your knives out of their holsters, you slowly spun, looking at the Skaikru members that circled you. You had hidden Ivar in a bush and he had no choice but to watch.

As you were shoved forward into a clearing, shock was clear on your face. A large ship lay in the centre, near the lake.

You had never seen anything like it. So strange, so... uncommon.

You hid your fear well as they forced you forward. With no weapons, you were vulnerable now. You were forced forward until you reached the fence.

When the large gate opened and you were brought inside, you smirked at the feared and shocked looks of the people.

They brought you through the large crowd and into another room. But when you saw Bellamy and Murphy tied up there, you chuckled. They brought you to the far side of the room and cuffed you to the wall. All while you kept eye contact with a terrified Murphy.

That's when a man pulled up a chair and sat in front of you. "My name is Marcus Kane. I am the chancellor of the Ark. Do you understand me?"

You leaned back against the wall, smirking at the man. "I understand you perfectly, Marcus Kane, chancellor of the Ark. The real question is, do you understand me?"

Kane's face showed nothing but confusion. He remained silent causing you to scoff.

"I said, I understand you perfectly, Marcus Kane, chancellor of the Ark. Do you understand me?"

"Yes." He said. "I understand you. This is how it'll work. You'll give me any information I need that will help us fight your people. You will do as we say or you will be punished, do you understand what I told you?"

"Tell you what, if you bring me my bag, then I will talk." You smirk

"Why do you need your bag?"

"By the looks of this camp, you're in deep trouble. Considering I haven't seen Clarke, Jasper, Monty and many of the other survivors, I assume their either dead or missing. You're in no place to demand anything when I can get my army to surround your camp and starve you into surrendering. It's very clear you have no food and I'm hungry. Bring me my bag. Then we will talk."

Kane, having nothing to say, stood up. He realized that you were quite important by the way you said your army. You were someone with great power on the ground.

As he walked out, you sighed, slipping your hands out of the cuffs. "Stupid Sky Man. Can't even keep me cuffed."

You stood up and walked over to Murphy, sitting beside the terrified boy. "Hello, my friend!"

"H-Hi?"

"Oh, don't be so shy. When was the last time you ate?" You ask

"A few days." He said

"Good. Then you're just as hungry as I." You sigh, inspecting his injured leg before poking it, chuckling as he winced. "Tristan stabbed deep, huh?"

"Yeah. He did. And it hurts, so please don't touch it." Murphy said. He found it extremely strange. A few weeks ago, you enjoyed torturing him. Now, he was your friend?

"Why are you cuffed?" You ask, playing with the cuffs that held him to the wall

"He's a murderer. Like you." Bellamy spoke up.