Reapercussions

You and the others had finished setting up camp right on the lake. With multiple guards at the fence, hunters going to get food for yourselves and Skaikru, along with others helping craft weapons, things seemed to be going good.

Bellamy, Finn, Monroe, Sterling and Murphy had disappeared in the night.

They had taken weapons, and you had no doubt they went to find the missing members of Skaikru.

You and Ivar were working well with Kane. You had explained as much as you could about the ground to the Sky Man, without revealing to much about your clan. Speaking of Azgeda, the rider had returned after informing your mother of the alliance with Skaikru.

Parts of him, at least. He had one leg, one eye, no tongue or ears and many... many cuts on his body. A note had been given by your mother herself.

She had been outraged that you and Ivar had made such an alliance without her permission. But since her baby Ivar had done this to save you, her least favourite child, she gave him all power and expected him to do what was needed.

It seemed as if she, in her rage, had tortured the man that delivered the message. Soon after he delivered the note to you, he had died.

Currently, you stood with Kane in their 'lockup'. Ivar was inspecting Bellamy's old chains as you crouched in front of Murphy's.

"Prisoners were last seen at light's out. Meaning they left sometime within the last six hours. Safe to say they headed for their dropship. But we'll put David on the search team. He taught Earth Skills. He's dying to get some practical-"

"We're not sending out a search team." Kane said. "That'll put even more lives at risk. I'm more worried about finding the people who helped them."

"You wanted to see me?" Abby asked

Abby Griffin. Clarke's mother. As you turned to face the woman, you smirked at her. She glared at you before looking back at Kane.

She was the healer of Skaikru, along with a few others. From what you had heard, she used to be part of the leading council. Similar to the Chancellor's ambassadors in a way.

"Thank you, Major. Prince Ivar, Princess Theo, if you two may wait outside. I'll join you both in a moment." Kane said.

You both nodded and followed the major outside. The sun was shining bright today as you walked through the camp, the civilians of Skaikru glaring at you as you did.

"How much longer must we play this game? Pretending that we aren't spying on them." You scoff

"It's as mother told us. She isn't happy with this alliance but it benefits us. We gain their trust, bring in more spies and warriors until we can blind them. We make them think that we're friends. Then we kill them. We eliminate the problem." Ivar replied.

"And how long will that take?" You ask

"My dear sister, a plot like this takes time." Ivar smirked

-

With your men helping the members of Skaikru build their fence, you stood on the sidelines, watching closely.

As you surveyed the camp, you kept your eyes close on Marcus Kane and Major Byrne. They stared intently at Abby Griffin who was treating someone's wounds.

They seemed to be having a quite serious conversation, but both remained quiet as to not draw attention to themselves.

You inhaled deeply as you watched Kane nod to Byrne. You knew that Abby had helped the boys escape and had given them weapons for she wasn't there when your men were moving into the clearing. The only one that wasn't there was her and the prisoners.