Chapter 4: My Nibletts!!!

Courtney POV

Duncan had this scared...more like worried look on his face.
"What's wrong"
"Umm n-nothing" he ran his hands through his hair then put his phone on the side of him.
"So you going to stay on top of me or...."
"Oh, I'm sorry"
I got off of him quickly, but he grabbed my arm on put me back on top of him.
"I like it when the girl take the lead or when they're on top"

Duncan's POV
She laughed and snorted at my comment but I was serious. I love it when a girl know how to throw it back.
"Well that's nice to know" she got up off me and headed to the kitchen to start cleaning.

25 minutes later

She had the kitchen, dining room, and living room looking better then it did before I had my breakdown.
"You didn't have to do this princess!"
I said but what I really wanted to say is 'Well, damn it's about time somebody clean my house'. I fucked and ducked my maid so...well yall know how that kind of ended.
"It looked like you haven't cleaned in months, you needed a little cleanse if you plan on having a party tomorrow!"

Fuck, how she find out. Two of the sexist girls will be here with me...wait that's great,but also horrible.  Oh god!!

"How di-" before I could finish my question she answered
"Instagram" she waved her iPhone6 in the air
"Well damn" I said little over a whisper
She came and sat next to me, but since I was sitting up by now I put here on my lap.

"How are you having a party with no food"
I totally forgot about food. I literally have nothing in my fridge.
"We should go shopping, shouldn't we?!"
"Well how else will we get food dummy" she said while poking my cheeks and making funny faces.
"Don't get smart with me princess,  you going regret it!" I said in a serious but playful way.
"Yooouuu ain't goin do shhiiittt" she said like Kevin Hart, waving her index finger and all.

Courtney POV

Next thing I know I'm laying on the couch,with Duncan sitting on top of me, and him pinning my heads above my head.
"So what was you saying" he whispered in my ear.
"Nigga I said yo ass ain't going do shit"
She semi yelled.
I could tell he was taken back by my language. I giggled
"And who in the hell you talking to like that inmy house, I'm the king who the hell you think you is. " he semi yelled

Duncan's POV

I looked in her eyes and saw she was a little taken back, but I had to check princess I don't know who the hell she thought I was. Then I saw the angry get in her eyes, and then I knew I  was in trouble. All of a sudden I felt pain where little Duncan was. I let go of her hands and held my balls. She got up and stood in front of me.
"WHO THE HELL YOU YELLING AT?! I know you ain't yelling C.I.T Courtney Nicole Smith!!!!!" She yelled

I was about to slap her, but my balls, my balls....they.....they were in pain.

She looked at me and I still saw anger, but then her face softened.

Courtney POV

I was beyond pissed I know this nigga wasn't speaking to me. I felt bad, though, when I saw him in pain. So I decided I would be kind and get him some ice.

Duncan's POV

This women was crazy. Why I always get the crazy oness. Damn!!! She left and so I decided to call the police, I have been in this situation too many times.
*Dialing 911*
Police officer: This is the police station, what is your emergency?
Duncan: Crazy bitch in my house, again.
Police Officer: Duncan, is that you?
Duncan: Yes, would you send someone?
Police Officer: Duncan you do this every time, simply kick her out.
Duncan: She crazy she going...

I suddenly looked at Courtney standing next to him.

Courtney's POV

Duncan yelled into the phone "HELP, HELP!!! SHE'S PSYCHO SHE GOING HURT MY NIBLETTS!!!!"
I grabbed the phone and hung up
"Duncan nobody is trying to hurt you, I'm sorry for kneeing you in your area"
I sat next to him and moved his hand from him area and replaced it with a frozen bag of peas.
He looked at me with a little fear and anger.
"Man whatever, you crazy"
I don't know why but I hugged him and said sorry again. At first he hesitated but the hugged back.

5 Minutes later

Duncan's POV

I took the peas off my nibletts and put the on the counter.  I grabbed Courtney's hand an pulled her up.

"Let's go!"

She stood up.

"Where we going"

"The store" I grabbed my jackets and we walked out the house hand and hand.