Time of Our Lives

Duncan's POV

After about 6 hours of cleaning I was finished

Finally

My friend  DJ, yall remember him the big guy who is very soft about animals and nature, well he's DJing the party.

He's downstairs now getting ready.

Since my party is an all White party, I want to stand out. So me and squad decided to wear Emojis. Cool right!!

Squad going be on FLEEK!!!!

I got my clothes out the closet and set them neatly on my bed. I went into the bathroom and got in the shower.

Courtney's POV

After I left I went to the mall to find something to wear. Sadly I didn't see anything I liked. I decided to hit up my girl, Gwen. Gwen has an online store called GwenExpress.

Phone Call

Court - Hey doll

Gwendolyn - Hey what's up

Court- Well I'm going to this party and I don't have anything to wear.

Gwendolyn - Girl you lucky I'm in London for a Fashion show and where this party at. Can I got please!!!

Court- I guess but don't get drunk and end up embarrassing me.

Gwendolyn - Court, I won't that was only once gosh. Now come on let's get ready.

Phone call ended

I drove to the hotel Gwen was staying at.

When I got to her floor, she opened the door and I walked in.

All you saw was clothes all over the bed, hair products and accessories all on the table next to the mirror, makeup in the bathroom, and shoes all over the floor.

"What the hell Gwen!! I said we were going to a party, not going on vacation."

"Well I didn't know what I wanted none the less know what you wanted to wear!"

3 Hours Later

We finally narrowed it down to 2 outfits.

I took a nap while Gwen got ready

Mama need a nap

Duncan's POV

When I got out the shower I was sleepy

I got in my bed and took a nap

*♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡*

When I woke up it was about that time to get ready. I went back in the bathroom, washed my face, and put on hygiene body products,  such as my Old Spice FiJi Products. I ironed and threw on my clothes.

I checked to see if everything was set up and everything was looking great.

The only thing missing is my damn Jelly Shots. Princess was suppose to make them, cause I don't know how to make that shit.

I texted her

After about 15 minutes people were lined up at my door.

Luckly, I had my body guards. Sadly, your name had to be on the "Green List" to get in.

When DJ and I were ready I told my Body Guards to start letting people in.

This party live as fuck and it's only 7:47 and it started at 7:30.