A Flick of The Past

I woke up from my unconscious state laying in a Hospital bed.
I tried to get up but the pain, it was unbearable.

"Ughhhhhh" I groaned

A man with a white coat and a popsicle stick in his mouth came in my room.

"Ah your awake Ms.Barlow! I've been waiting for you to awaken so we can see those beautiful eyes of yours!" the man said

"Who are you!? What are you talking about"

The man takes the stick out his mouth.

"Well Ms. Barlow, you were attacked and raped in an alley! A teenage boy saw you laying on the ground and has brought you here"

Courtney thinks for a moment

"I don't remember any of that"

"Well that's understandable the offender hit you pretty hard on the head"

They sat in silence for a while.

"Well your memories should cone back in a while, but let me explain to you what injuries you have been given"

The doctor explains very well everyone of Courtney's injuries. Courtney was pretty okay about the other injuries, they were just minor. They were pretty easy to heal.

One injury though had her sobbing and asking for mercy. The doctor explained to her that the offender had mess her reproduction system all up, and it was 12% chance that she could have a baby.

Courtney was beyond pissed and depressed.

She cried for days, but then she realized that God did this for a reason. And her being Courtney pushed her emotions away till later.

That Was 3 months ago