Chapter 3: Breakdown

Duncan's POV

I walked all the way to Baggage Claim without anyone asking for an autograph, which is fucking weird because everyone knows who I am. I AM DUNCAN LEONARD FUCKING NELSON!!!! I was to busy caught up in my thoughts that I walked into someone. She fell hard

"Damn, I'm sorry!"

I reached my hand out to help her up. She was beautiful, like really beautiful, but she was shit compared to Courtney fine ass.

" Thank you...umm...." she said softly

"You really don't know who I am?!"

She concentrated on his face and realized he was the famous rocker, Devil D.

(Duncan's stage name is Devil D)

"OH MY FUCKING GOD AM I DREAMING" she whisper yelled

"No, ma you're not I am Devil D, finally somebody recognized me!!"

"I can't believe this, umm can you sign my jacket?!"

" Sure,anything for a pretty girl like you"

She took out a permanent marker and gave it to him. She turned around so he can sign the back of her jacket.

" Who should I make this out to?"

"Make it out to Me, Esmerelda."

Duncan signed her jacket, it said

'To my favorite fan, Esmerelda, I will always love you, Devil D❤'

When she saw what I  wrote she hugged and thanked me.

"So, Devil D, you think me and you could ever hang out sometime?!" She said shyly but with a bit of excitement

"Sure give me your phone."

She handed me her pink iPhone 5c. I put my phone number in there and gave it back to her.

"Sorry, Esmerelda but I gotta go! Text me!"

I grabbed my bag and left out. I just know I'm going to have to hear Tony's mouth. Shit!! I walked to a man who had my last name on a white board I walked up to him and him my name. He took my bag from me and walked to a black car. I know I'm a guy and supposed to know things about cars but I don't, sorry. I followed him to the car. He opened the door for and I got in. When I sat down I saw Tony. Ah shit I thought.

"You finally decided to be good in jail and get your as out"

" No help from you" I yelled

"HEY!!! Watch your tone an don't be yelling at me, fuck!"

I sat back quietly because I knew if he said something else I might just kill him, but I don't want to go to jail again. Tony is a bald guy, he acts high and mighty but he ain't shit with out money.  He hates me and my band but stays with us because of the money and  the power and position. When we were in middle school me and Tony were the best of friends until I got caught up with the wrong group. We pulled this little prank on him which ended badly and he never forgave me. So he spends his days now, torturing me and mine.

*Beep Beep*
7086590786: Hey Devil D, this Esmerelda!
Devil D:What's up girl?
Esmerelda:: Nun much just got home, finna relax
Devil D: Coo!
Esmerelda:: What chu finna do?!
Devil D: About to get settled in to my beach house, you should come over tomorrow we're having a party
Esmerelda:: Ight,I'll stop by
Devil D: Alright ma, I'll talk to you later.
Convo Over!!