The Morning After

Mara's POV

I woke up laying on something soft,squishy, and warm. Whatever it was, it was rubbing circles on my back softly.

This feels so...nice

Ewww!! I hate that feeling but I like it! Does that make since?!

Oh let me introduce myself ! I'm Mara, but people call me mars because I'm mysterious like the planet, I guess. That's all you need to know.

I look up to see Big O looking directly at me.

"Good Morning, Mars" he says

"Good Morning Owen" I say while sitting up. I look around to see that I'm in my bedroom.

All the band members have rooms at each others house. Don't ask me why, I wouldn't know.

I yawn and look back at Owen. He's still looking at me.

"Is there something on my face?!"

He shakes his head 'yes'
"There's beauty" he says as his hand strokes my cheek

I blush and look away at the clock

9 : 54 it reads

I look at Owen and smile.

He sits up, kisses my forehead, and then goes to the restroom.

I hear the shower head come on.

Hmm, I think I should be nice today. I can reduce water being used if I go in there with him to take a shower.

Sweet plan, right?!

Dj's POV

Hey y'all I'm the same old DJ but I just came out the closet. I finally came out when I was done with the whole Total drama thing. I live with my boyfriend in New York. And I'm a full time DJ. Ironic right my names Dj and I'm a Dj, funny!

I had finally woke up from a long night with Eli.

I wore his lil sexy ass out last night. Literally. Lol!!

He was in the bed sleep. I carefully got up and went in the bathroom to do my hygiene things.

Trent's POV

Me and Gwen didn't get a wink of sleep we were up all night.

No yall nasty children we didn't have sex or anything thing like that. Even though that would have been nice. We just caught each other up.

It has been 15 minutes since Gwen said she had to go to the bathroom.

Is she okay, like damn baby did you fall in!?

I walked up to the door and knocked. Then again. And again.

I finally just opened the door and guess what the fuck I saw.

This girl was K.O on the toilet. She didn't even get to pull down her panties.

I was dying from laughter.

" Instagram" I said while pulling out my galaxy 6 edge and taking a few pics.

Yhupp, I'm Team galaxy!! Fuck Ishits. Yhupp to me they called Ishits because they shitty ass hell.