Good Morning To You....

Duncan's POV

Yawn! I woke up this morning around...who the fuck cares I woke to a sexy girl in my arms.

Her hair is all in her face and she looks so innocent. I wonder what's she dreaming about.

I sound like a whole creep, but it just hard not to think about it. I hate that I think I'm falling for her,again. Let me take my ass back to sleep

Courtney's POV

Is it morning already?! I don't want to get out this bed it's...it's so comfy!! I feel like I'm in a cloud or something. And,and don't get me started on the warm, protecting feeling I have.

Sadly, I opened my eyes cause I felt like someone was staring at me.

When I woke up I was in an unfamiliar room. The room was so punk rock it reminds me of young Gwen, or now gwen. I looked down to see a green Mohawk.

Who in th...Duncan.

Duncan was using my stomach as pillow. I don't know why because I have rock hard abs. He had his arms wrapped around my waist. I really felt protected, but I can't get use to it.

He was looking so peaceful I really don't want to wake him. His hair looked so...I don't even know how to describe it.

I wanted to touch it. I needed to touch it.

I was feeling on his hair, rubbing his head, and tracing his neck tattoo.

Duncan's POV

I felt her touching on my hair and neck. Her touch gave me shivers, but it felt good. Her hands were soft and gentle.

I remember when my mom use to let me lay with her and she would play with my hair and rub my back until I was asleep.

I miss her

Anyway, I had to go to the bathroom. But Courtney's touch was mesmerizing.

Yes a nigga knows big words like that

I decided that the pee needed to come out so I decided to get up.

I lifted head up to see big brown eyes staring at me.

"Good Morning, Princess " I said in a sleepy, husky voice.

Courtney's POV

He lifted his head up and I saw those big teal eyes. They were locked with mine

"Good Morning, Princess "

I rolled my eyes playfully and mushed his head

"Boy get the hell off me"

"Girl don't run, that just makes me want you more!

I wasn't running I was simply walking quickly away from his big headed ass.

I quickly walked down the stairs to kitchen.

Duncan's POV

It felt so good to let that pee out

When I was done I walked back in my room to see it Courtney less. Her clothes were still on my futon.

I decided to just chill till she comes back. I decided to put on one of my favorite shows, Mtv2's Guy Code*.

I watched two episodes before Courtney brought her ass back upstairs.

Courtney's POV

I was hungry so I decided to make waffles with sliced fruit and whipped cream. I walked up the stairs with the tray of food.

"Oh you brought daddy breakfast, good girl!"

"Boy, shut up this isn't for you"

I walk to the bed, gets in, and put the tray on my lap.

I cut up my waffles and spray the whipped on top of them.

Duncan was so busy into the tv. So I decided to have a little fun this morning and put the tray on the nightstand. I shook the bottle real good and sprayed it all on the side of his face .

I was laughing uncontrollably.

"I'ma get your ass just wait."

He got up and walked out.

I'm guessing he went to wipe that stuff off. I was really hungry now. So, I grabbed the tray and began to eat.

Duncan's POV

She thought it was over, well it just began. What she doesn't know is that I have this room filled with sexual things.

No I'm not crazy I just be on that Christian Gray shit.

I unlocked the door and grabbed 2 bottles of whipped cream out the mini fridge.

Oh and don't worry yall I got more for when....well yall know.

I hid them behind my back so she wouldn't see them. I went to the near by bathroom and wiped that cream she sprayed on me.

Imma spray my cream on her if she don't stop playing.

I walked in the room and saw her stuffing her face.

I walked over to her and stood there.

She looked up at me while wiping her face with a napkin.

"How may I help you" She said sounding like a waitress

"Say sorry and give me a kiss"

"That would have to be a negative"

"Oh really?!"

"Yup"

"I'm giving you one last chance to apologiz!" I said

She stayed quiet

I popped caps off the bottles and started to sprayed her all over.

I ran for my damn life

Shit she ain't finna beat my ass, nooo not in my house.

"Leo, I'm about to murder your ass"

I know she mad cause she called me by my middle

I went in the guest room downstairs and got under the bed.

I heard her little foot steps going back and forth around the hardwood flooring.

"Duncan,babe where you at?"

Silence

"Fine I'll just get my stuff and leave, but I'll get you back just wait on it!!"

She went up stairs grabbed her things and left right out the door.

I got up and check the house.

She's gone

Bittersweet

I guess I'll get ready for this party.

I looked at the clock it was 12:45pm

I got 6 hours.

Let's get started

To Be Continued.....