𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised.

Trigger warning mentions of r*pe!!

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐎𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 64𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐭.
𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 10, 2020
-----------------

"So.. you've been ignoring him because of that?"

"Yes! How could he be so manipulative!" Tati looked around the room with her lips tilted to the side.

"I mean.." I sighed turning to her sitting on my computer chair.

"Everybody know how Von get down, he's manipulative and a trickster to get what he wants."

"You knew this and still let your little cousin do stuff with him?" She raised her hands.

"Ma'am you are in fact grown and can make your own decisions— in some cases I have no control on what you do and who you do it with."

"All I can do is tell you to be careful with him."

"What do you mean in some cases?" I frowned.

"You are indecisive as fuck."

"Not true!" I gasped.

"And gullible." I opened my room door.

"You can get out trying to inform me about myself." She busted out laughing.

"Egypt Melani fucking Carter!" She shouted crying laughing while I stood there mugging her.

"I'm serious."

"Bitch close the door! dramatic ass, you asked."  I hugged throwing myself on my bed.

"Okay? be a nice cousin and lie to me." She pats my back.

"You were dick dumb and that's okay."

"Why you ignoring me?" I ignored him playing candy crush on my phone.

"You still mad about what I said gang?" He laughed.

"Okay I was wrong but didn't you still have a good time tho?" I sucked my teeth at his response and continued to ignore him.

"If you still had a good time then I don't see why yo ass is still mad about the comment."

"Because Von! you're manipulative and you try to overpower me every time I try and back out of whatever this is." I motioned between us.

"Gang, I wouldn't be able to overpower you if you had enough self control to walk away." I frowned at him.

"None of what you said made any sense at all."

"Please get out of my face." He crossed his arms now standing directly in front of me.

"You're weak minded, can't think for yourself, and you're gullible. Easy prey." I stood up and pushed him back making him smirk.