Chapter 1

If any of you are wondering why some parts are unpublished its because I'm fixing the chapters up.

Harper
It was a normal day in my house. I got up as usual, cleaned my teeth and got dressed. I went downstairs to the kitchen and see my older sister and my mom there already.

"Good morning Harp" My sis says happily to me

Harp is a nickname my sister uses to call me. I really don't mind that nickname it actually sounds kinda nice now that I think about it.

"Morning Allie" I say back at her happily

I go to sit on the bar stool at the counter top and my mom pushes my plate of pancakes to me. I quickly thank her and start eating her delightful heavenly pancakes (Yes I love my mothers pancakes alot).My dad comes into the kitchen and kisses my Mom on the cheek and she blushes a tint of faded out pink. Allie giggled when Mom blushed and Mom shot her a glare between her fringe. I softly laugh inside to my self. I love my family so much.

"Morning Dad" I sang happily to him

"Well some pup seems in a good mood finally" Dad answer with sarcasm I roll my eyes at him and contuine eating my pancakes.I finished eating and put the dish in the sink. I thank my Mom again for the pancakes and she says there is no reason to thank her again.

I went upstairs to my room and start reading my book about a human and a Wolf. The wolf was actually a runt like me! But the wolf was scared of the human and the human wasn't. I wasn't scared of humans. Actually fun fact I'm a very weak Alpha! My parents were surprised that I was an Alpha since I'm the runt. Currently what was happening in the book was that the Rain just met Mellisa the human. They met in this clearing where there was a beautiful tiny river with lots of fish, flowers were growing anywhere and everywhere and the sun just about shone through the tree tops. I was very rudely interrupted by my mom calling me downstairs because she had something she wanted to tell me. I sighed and I put my book down on my bedside table. I slowly slid off the bed onto my knees and I steadily stood up. I twisted my back and cracked it. I opened the door to my room and I walked down the stairs, into the kitchen. I saw my Mom and Allie there waiting for me. I walked over to a stool at the Isle and sat down. Then my mom spoke...

Sorry if this chapter is short I tried my best on making it long. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and another will be out when I have time. I actually really enjoyed this story and I wanna write more when I have time. Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes in this chapter autocorrect can be annoying at times. 494 words