Chapter 7

Btw thoughts are with this  font

Esther

It was Asher...

"Let's go back now Es"

"No"

"Esther.."

"Still no"

"Please?"

"Maybe...."

"How about a deal?" I looked at Asher and nod in understanding.

"I'm all ears" I say to him and stand up.

"I'll buy you Ice-cream tomorrow...if you come with me"

"Hmmm...that's a very interesting offer" I place a hand on my chin and I think deeply about the offer.

"Please..?"

"..."

"Fine deal!"

"Yay! Ashy wins again!"

"Boohoo Ashy...only this time!"

"Whatever" He turns and walks away from me. I follow closely behind.

"So what happened at the party?" He asks and takes a look at me.

"That's a long story....but Ashy since you asked so nicely I'll tell you"

"Hmm it's a good distance from my house. I think you'll have enough time to tell it."

After Esme explained what happened.
At Asher's House.

Esther

"Oh."

"..."

"I feel bad for her"

"..."

"Imagine loving someone and they are supposed to be your soulmate but they are not actually your soulmate...That's sad and heartbreaking"

"..."

"Esther..?"

"..."

"ESTHER" Ashys voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"I'm so sorry Ashy.."

"It's fine"

"*Yawn* I'm so tired"

"Wanna sit near the fire?"

"And have tea?"

"Of course!"

"Then count me in!"

No ones pov

The two of them got up from Ashers bed and ran out of the room. They ran down the stairs and into the huge living room with a huge fire on. They both sat near the fire and they both happily drank their tea in the warmth of the flames in the fireplace. Soon after hours of chattering the chatter stopped and there was silence through out the whole house.

Morning
Ashers pov

I open my heavy eyelids and look around. I was in my room. I saw Esther on the other side of my bed. Since we are besties we sleep together and don't EVER ship us....I shuffled slightly on the bed and faced Esther. She had her face cuddled into the pillow and she looked totally at peace. Too bad that peace won't last long. I pushed her of the bed and she yelped in pain as she hit the ground. I couldn't stop a few giggles getting out. Esther stood up and looked at me.

"What time is it?"

"10.30"

"Why Ashy?"

"What" I said and looked up innocently.  She sighed.