Chapter 13: Go fish

Asher woke up in his dorm that he shared with three other boys. One was Harper his bestie, the others were Cormac and Will. Cormac was a cheerful boy with dark brown hair with hispanic skin, he also had dark purple eyes. Will was a nice ginger haired boy who had darker skin than Cormac and he has bright orange eyes. Asher got up from his bed and went to the bathroom.
He got ready and the others boy were awake. When Harper was finshed, the two boys went down to the big Hall and they sat down at the the table made out of faded out yellow wood. The two others girls, Miya and Cora, were at the table eating some breakfast.

"Hey guys" Harper greeted the girls

"Heya Harp and Ashy" Cora chirped.

"How was your beauty sleep, Miya?" Asher said smriking

There was silence and....SPLAT. There was a piece of buttered toast on Ashers face, it slided off his face and dropped of his empty plate.

"I thought Flavusdors were supposed to be nice and bubbly. You certainly aren't" Harper stated

"Only to you guys especially Asher" Miya said and she smillied

They finshed their breakfast and went of to their classes.

                 --------------------------

It was the end of classes for the day. Asher and Esther were both walking side by side, they were walking towards the door to the Livension dayroom. They entered and they both sat down on the gray couches that were in front of the fire which was on. It was filled with many other people.

"Okay dear Ashy let's play something. You up for it?" Esther asked

"Sure but what?" Asher asked

"Go fish. Me and my sister  used to play it back all the time." Esther said sadly

"Let's bring back the good old memory's, shall we?" Asher spoke

"We shall" Esther said in a posh voice

Esther set up the cards, 4 in each players hand (I don't remember how many cards per person). Esther had a 1,4,5 and 5, she put the two 5s together and put them in the ten pile. Asher asked if she had a 9 but Esther didn't so she said "Dance fish". Asher burst out laughing and this pretty much went on for the rest of the game, Esther saying random nonsense and Asher laughing at it.

             ------------------------------

Harper,Miya and Cora were walking to the Livension dayroom. Cora stopped suddenly and the other two looked at her. There was a look of trepidation (fear) on her face and Miya scowled.

"Why are you so frightened of meeting someone that could possibly be your friend?" Miya scowled

"I don't know! I'm always like this when meeting new people" Cora mumbled and Miya nodded in agreement

"It'll be fine, Etsy is the nicest person I know" Harper repiled and smiled.

"*Sigh* I'll be fine, I'll be fine" Cora chanted

The trio contuined walking and went up to the door. Harper went up and knocked and the door swung open magically.

Esther and Asher looked over at the newcomers. Asher cleared up the cards and he puts them in their box. Two girls and Harper came in, closed the door and stood. Esther stood up from the grey couch.

"Harp! And some new peeps, I've seen you talking to eachother at break" Esther greeted

"Heya" A brunette girl spoke

"Esther" Esther looked at Harper, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Meet my friends! This is Miya" Harper said pointing to the brunette that soke earlier and "this is Cora" he said pointing to a tall ginger girl.