Chapter 3

Harper
I go downstairs to get a drink since I was thirsty. I went to the fridge and got a cold bottle of water. I turn around and see Asher staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked Asher

"Sorry for staring at you, I just wanted to get a bottle of water from the fridge" Asher explains

"Oh okay!" I responded

Asher walked over to the fridge and got a cold bottle of water.

"How are you Harp?" Asher asked happily

"Oh, I'm good!" I exclaimed happily

"That's good to hear, I'm going to get going now, goodbye" Asher said waving and he walked off

"Bye Ashy" I shouted back grinning

I grinned to myself and I went to the sweets cupboard, looking for something interesting of sorts to eat.

****

Harper

It's been an hour since Ma and Dad left and I finally heard the car pull into the driveway. I open my bedroom door and go down the stairs. The front door opened and I saw Mom she looked happy. She said hi to me and she went to the living and sat down on the couch. She started watching TV and Dad soon after joined her on the couch. I looked through the window and saw Ana, Allie and Asher all talking on the deck. Asher noticed me staring through the window and he waved at me. I waved back at him and I walked upstairs and into my room. Just when I got there I noticed something interesting... Allie,Ana and Asher's name's all start with A and they are friends what a weird coincidence. The rest of the day went without any unexpected surprises. Mum called me down and walked down the stairs happily. I entered the kitchen and I saw Allie and Mom there talking.

"Tomrrow I need you guys to come and help out the pack house since there is a last-day-of-the-summer festival tomorrow" She let everything out in one breath

"Don't worry Ma we will help all the other Wolves with all the stuff since we are nice" My sister said grinning

"I trust you pups" My mum said and she walked out of the room smilling

Allie turned to look and me and smiled like an idiot.

"I saw Asher was waving at you earlier on, you should hangout with your friends more often" Allie stated

"Yeah I probably should" I said grinning

"Just so you know you and Jordan will not mates Harp" Allie says

"How do you know?" I ask her

"Gut feeling"

"He'll be my mate" I say and leave

I go upstairs to my bedroom. I plop down on my bed face first. I won't let her get my hopes of my crush Jordon being my mate. He's cute and smart, He's also on the schools football team and his friends are terribly annoying. I sighed tiredly and get changed, brush my teeth and slide underneath my covers and I fall into a dreamless sleep.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and all votes are appreciated! Another chapter will be coming out soon since I'm loving this story so far.
Word count 533