Chapter 8: The two criminals

Arya hears voices downstairs taking pretty loudly.

Why must they be so loud.

She walks out of her room and to the first floor arriving in the kitchen to see a stranger talking to her parents. She raises an eyebrow.

I wonder who the blonde girl is?

"Hey Mother and Father. Who's this?" Arya asks the wolf couple.

"Oh honey! I see you finally came down" Aryas Mother repiles

"Yes I was wondering what all the commotion was about" Arya says and looks at the blonde beauty again.

"Ah I've forgotten that you two never met" Eleanor said and she shakes her head softly.

"This is Esther, Arya." Aryas Mother contuines. "Esther this is Arya..Allies twin sister"

"It is such a pleasure to meet you Arya" The girl Esther says

"The pleasure is mine too" Arya says and bows her head at Esther.

They hear footsteps coming towards the kitchen, the kitchen door comes open, Allie and Harper come in.

"Esther. Asher told me you were here" Harper tells Esme

"I thought he would of told you and he did" Esther says thoughtfully

"Hey Esther...Can we talk in private?" Harper asks

"Sure" Esther and Harper leave the room.

The others decided to talk about school which was starting in a few days. The Summer holidays coming to an end was really saddening but the new term had a ball coming before Christmas. You'll find out more later....

Meanwhile with the other two

"So what did you want to talk about" Esther said when Harper shut his bedroom door.

"...I..."

"Take your time...I know this certain thing you want to talk about is a tough one for you" Esther says and she pats the spot beside her on his bed.

He walks away from his position near the door and Harper plops down on his bed and he looks at his knees.

"I confessed to J-jordan.." Harper said and he wipes his eyes with the cuff of his hoodies sleeve. He sneeks a peek at Esther and sees the eyes sad.

"I know, I was there but don't worry your mate will take care of you!" Esther said and she hugs the boy while he crys silently. She pulls away from and puts her finger on his chin making him look into his eyes.

"Cheer up bud! The sun is still shining"

"W-what does the sun have to do with anything?" Harper asks the girl. All she does is smile.

"Want to go downstairs?" Esther asks the boy

"Sure!" The two head out of the room.

Esther walks into the kitchen holding the daily news.

Criminals had been caught!

There was an attack on a poor boy called  Josh. The boy arrived injured to the police station on Sunday morning. He claimed to be attacked by two women. The police asked him to draw them and they had a suspicion that the two women were none other than Ana Beck and Dee Tom. Yes Ana and Dee the pair that helped at the church. Yet there was another attack that day, behind the church at 5pm. The boy from the previous attack overheard a glimpse of conversation from his attackers saying that they were going to plan to attack the owner of the church that same day at 5pm. This news came in very handy for the next attack and the police managed to stop the two from doing any harm. The two of them were brought in and they found out that they killed a bunch of people before and had done lots of crime. They both got sadly killed by the police for murder of such important people. If any of you people knew Ana and Dee we will be sorry to tell you that they were faking being who they actually were.