Chapter 2

Before Harpers mom called him downstairs.

Allie
Bro went upstairs when he finished his pancakes.

"Sigh" Mom let out

"I love him even if he's the runt of the pack" I whispered softly

"Same here sweetie same here..." My mom said sadly

"I just remembered I have a meeting to get to!" My mom exclaims out of nowhere

Ma walks out of the kitchen and she shouts for Harper to come down because she had something to tell us. She walks back into the kitchen and waits for Harp. I heard Harps door open and close. I could hear his light footsteps on the stairs and he appeared in the threshold of the kitchen door. He walked over to the Isle and sat on one of the stools.

Harper
"I have to get to a meeting with the current alpha and talk over some things, so please don't disturb me." She addressed to me and my sis.

Me and Allie nod in understandment and Mom sighed and went upstairs to get ready. Dad also followed her upstairs since he was also coming to this meeting. I got of the stool at the Isle. My sister give me a small smile and she walked out the kitchen. I watched as she smiled and walked by and I  turned around kicking the Isle by accident and I jumped back in pain. I put a hand to my mouth to stop my whimpers from getting through. I limp all the way back to my room, the stairs were the hardest to climb. I open the door to my room and I fall face flat on my bed.

***
Harper
I heard the front door open and I wondered who came in it may be my Mum but she just left a few minutes ago and I saw dad's car pull away from the driveway. I decide to open my door and I walk out to the top of the stairs and see Asher and Allies mate Ana. Allie waves for me to come down and I do.

"Hey Asher and Ana" I say happily

"Hey there pup" Ana says while messing up my hair

"Stop messing up my hair Ana" I say and pout at her

"Hey Harper!" Asher says happily

"Hey Asher" I greet back

"Wanna hangout with us Harp?" Allie asked me

"Nah. I'm going to read my book upstairs" I answer

"Oki. Come hangout with us when you want to" Allie says

I turn away from the trio and I walk up the stairs and into my room. I plop down on my bootiful bed and I start reading my book.

Allie
"Whatcha guys wanna do?" I ask the two

"Movie!" Asher suggests

"Heck yeah!" Ana exclaims and I laugh.

"Well, come to the living room then." I say happily leading them to the Living room.

I sit down and they both plop down on the couch beside me. Eventually we pick a fantasy movie and Me and Ana cuddle together on the couch. Asher stays quiet and watches the movie intently. When the movie ended, we went out on the porch that's in the front of the house. We talked about the last-day-of-summer festival and school.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter guys. I sure did and I might add myself to this story hehehe. See yee guys in the next chapter! Word count 568