Chapter 4

I woke up and saw my sister shaking me awake still.

"YOU can stop now sis..."I say and groan I sit up and look at my alarm it wrote 5:30am

"Please please please don't be mad bro" My sister whined out

"Why..?" That all I could let out

"Mom wanted us to wake up early and she's waiting in the kitchen currently waiting for us hehehee" She let's all that out and she glanced at the door.

"Alright fine... I'll be down in 5mins" I say quickly and she walks out of the room. I brush my teeth and dress in my usual casual clothing. I look into the mirror and I run a hand through my chocolate curly brown hair. Some of the curls fall onto my face and I giggled softly to myself. I went downstairs to find my Mom and my sister waiting for me by the door.

"Finally, we need to get everything done ASAP" My mom tells us in a whisper careful not to wake dad.

******
Asher

I came into my father's office and I see the luna, my mother there also.

"Hello Mother and Father" I say formally to them

"Hello Son" My father says back to me

"Anyways the last-day-of-summer festival is today so later on there is going to be a party okay son?" My mother mentions

"Wait the festival is today? I need to keep up with the dates" I say and sigh afterwards both of my parents laugh at me and I roll my eyes and exit the room.

I go to the pack house kitchen and see my friends and other pack members making everything for the festival. My eyes fall on a boy with chocolate curly brown hair, his head is layed on his fist as he stares into the void transfixed on his thoughts. Harper.

You are such an idiot Harper. You are not even helping 😒.

Everyone seems to notice that I came in and I shoo them off to focus on what they were doing.

"Boo" I say and he jumps in the seat and falls backwards. I catch him and pull him into my chest. He pulls away and he groans when he sees me. I grin at him and he rolls his eyes.

"Wanna go up to my room? I ask him

He simply nods and we proceed up the many stairs that are in this pack house.

By the way, the Alpha and the Luna don't live in the pack house. They have their own house that they live in but it's pretty close to the pack house.

We end up in front of a dark blue door and in we go.

Just like I remember it to be

"Your room looks pretty noice if I say so myself" Harper says and he grins

I rolls my eyes at his words and we talk about some random nonsense for some time.

*****
Harper

"I got to go now Ashy" I say and get up from his bed

"Okay then Harp. See you later at the festival" He says and then grins at me.

I walks out of the room to the garden and helps the others out with decorating. After 5 hours of making food and decorating the huge pack house they have finally finished the most important stuff. The only think left was the people coming later and making sure everything goes well. Me, Allie and Mom went home and the minute I was at the bed I plopped down and fell asleep. Good thing beforehand I knew I would fall asleep so I set my alarm. I know myself all to well.

*****
Harper
I heard the alarm and groaned. My legs and arms felt like jelly. They hurt whenever I moved. The second alarm I set went off and I finally decided to move. I went groggily downstairs and to the kitchen. There I found Allie and Asher talking in hushed voices and when they saw me there conversation went silent.

"Hey guys" I said and stared at them suspiciously

"Hey Harper" Asher said back to me and grinned

"What we're you two talking about?" I questioned them

"Eh we were just talking about my friend, Esther" Allie says and glances at the kitchen door behind me.

"I've never heard of her. Is she coming to our house" I say and glance at the kitchen door also

"Yup shes coming over today" She says happily and again looks at the kitchen door.

Then out of nowhere a girl comes through the kitchen door. She had beautiful dirty blonde hair and smart green eyes. Her smile was warm and sincere. I didn't notice I was gaping until she started softly laughing. I only stopped gaping was when Asher came over and put his index finger underneath my chin and slowly pushed my mouth closed. He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes at him. I glanced over at my sister and she shook her head while laughing. I eye rolled at her and looked again at the creature that just came in but she was gone. I looked around and found her with Allie.

"Harper...This is Esther my friend" She spoke softly to me and smiled

"Hey there pup" Esther said nicely

"Please call me Harper" The words shot out of my mouth without getting flittered through my brain. I quickly put my hand to my mouth.

"Okay Harp" She said calmly like nothing happend

"So...Where are you from?" I asked her

"Goldenleaf village, my home" She answered

"Goldenleaf?... I never heard of it" I said confused

"I'll tell you about it someday" She said and looked at Asher

"Which reminds me who wants to go to the cinema while we still have time?" Asher asked the group

"I'll go too Ashypoo" I said to Asher and he groaned 

"Me and Allie will also come with you guys" Esther said to Asher and smiled

So basically we went to he cinema to see the new Cinderella movie with Camila Cabello. I absolutely loved the music and the music it all was a great movie. Esther actually seen it before but she didn't mind watching it again and same as me she loved the music. We went to a pizza restaurant not to far from the cinema. Esther and me gobbled the whole pepperoni pizza and the other two ate a chicken pizza. Something told me that we would be the best of friends. 

Word count 1067