اِثْنَان

𝗸𝗲'𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿

" aye sir, uh lemme get the garlic knots as well please " kd said

" u-uh ofc, anything else? " the lady said looking embarrassed.

i looked at kd with wide eyes and by his face i could tell he realized it was a lady.

" nah, we good " kentrell said as him and boomer snickered.

" alright i'll be back with your food in about 20-30 minutes " she said and walked off mugging me.

wtf did i do?

" nah why you tried to play that lady like that " kd's girlfriend said.

she decided to tag along aswell.

" i stg i ain't kno that was a girl " he said trying to hold in his laugh.

" y'all sumn else for real " i said laughing a little as i looked down at the menu.

" ke'ala " i heard making me look up.

amour winked at me and said " we ain't forget "

i looked at her confused before she nodded her head towards somebody across from us.

" but don't look though " she said quietly.

i immediately look over to where she nodded and i made eye contact with aaron.

i quickly turned back around, with my eyes wide.

" pure dumb, i jus said don't look " amour said laughing.

i shook my head and seen kentrell making eye contact with aaron, they looked like they were about to kill eachother.

they used to be childhood friends but turns out aaron was hanging out with his opps or whatever, i learned this when i dated aaron which is after i broke up with kentrell.

" pussy ass boi " kentrell mouthed to him.

aaron mugged, sticking up the middle finger and turned around.

" here's your food and drinks " the lady said coming back with another witness who had the food.

" enjoy your dinner " the waitress said as the other one smiled.

they all started to pray and eat except me.

" you ain't gon eat? " kd said looking up with a noddle hanging out his mouth.