ثَلَاثَة و عِشْرُونَ

𝗸𝗲'𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 ❥
𝗗𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 ❥

"girl why you not talking to kentrell today?" amour whispered as we all walked through the school halls

the bell rang a few minutes ago indicating it was time for lunch.

"girl lunch started a couple minutes ago.." i said rolling my eyes.

"girl we literally have a class together.. i seen how you was being dry to him. and now y'all ain't even talking at lunch.. wassup with yall? " she said quietly.

i looked behind me a see the group were a good distance away.

"ok so last night.. i tried to i guess shoot my shot with kentrell, but apparently he only likes me as friends.. and now i'm embarrassed to even talk to him" i explained.

"girl yall done had sex without even being together and allat shit, i'm pretty sure he likes you more than a friend he just don't know how to let you know that mama" she said.

he could've let me know last night when he had the chance.

"i don't think that's the case, i think he most likely caught feelings for one of his lil hoes, or he knows he's gonna cheat on me again" i said rolling my eyes at the thought of it.

"here.. i'll ask him about it" she said turning around.

i quickly grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back.

"no i don't want you to ask.. it's fine if he doesn't want me then he doesn't want me.. i ain't finna chase him" i said.

"chase who" kd said catching up with us.

"kentrell" amour said.

"AMOUR" i slightly yelled.

"whaat? his big eared ass prolly already knew anyways" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"mane shut the fuck up, yo fucked up lace showing" he said shoving her.

"bitch, fix yo fucking hairline then come back and talk about my lace, which ain't showing by the way.. i made sure of that mothafucka. and stay out my damn business" she said punching him in his shoulder.

"manly bitch.. anyways shoot yo shot wit him" he said putting his hair around my shoulder.

"i did last night, he said he only see me as a "homie"" i said.

"that nigga lying like hell" he said smacking his lips.

"and trust me i know when that nigga lying, he talk about yo ass all the time" he said shaking his head.