ثَلَاثَة

𝗸𝗲'𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿
+𝟯 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

" you will be sentenced to 23 years for tampering of a customers food, robbery, and identity fraud, CASE CLOSED " the jury said hitting her gavel on the sound block three times

♥︎ [——] ♥︎

" you good girl? " amour asked as we got into her car.

i nodded my head yes as she smiled at me and started the car.

long story short, the lady that tampered with our food at that restaurant was a pure criminal ☠️.

and the look on her face as she got taken away in the cuffs had me wanting to bust out laughing.

that bitch shouldn't have tried it i-

" KE'ALA BITCH I KNOW YOU HEAR ME TALKING TO YOU " amour yelled knocking me out my thoughts.

" what you say? "

" girl i asked if me and the gang could come over, it could be like a lil sleepover or whatever, it'll be fun. what chu think? " she asked focusing on the road.

these past three months me and kentrell have been off and on with the whole good terms thing. and right now we're on good terms.

i mean i guess it'll be good to be around him, haven't seen that nigga in a week.

" uhm yeah, that's fine with me " i said reclining my seat and pulling out my phone.

" ight, sounds like a plan " she said and continued driving.

♥︎ [——] ♥︎

" BITCH you is sum else " i said as me, kiara, amour, and winter laughed loudly.

winter is kds girlfriend.

as i calmed down with my laughs i hear loud banging on my door.

wtf.

i went to the front doors and opened one of them.

" you niggas gon get enough of banging on my shit like the fucking police " i said mugging them and moving out the way so they could come in.

it was kd, kentrell, joe, ben, boomer and some girl they brought with them.

" girl shut yo ass the fuck up " kd said walking in and pushing my head hardly.

i kicked the back of his leg making him trip.

" and you gon get enough of hittin me hoe " i said closing the door as all them walked in.

i walked in the living room seeing everyone talk to one another.

" YALL we should go to walmart and get matching onesies, and snacks. you know all that good bullshit " amour said smirking.