ثَلَاثَةَ عَشَرَ

𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ఌ

ke'ala straddled kentrells lap as they both shared a passionate kiss.

kentrells hands traveled down to ke'ala ass gently massaging it.

shivers ran up ke'ala spine as he gently rubbed it causing her to moan into the kiss.

she grinded against his rock-hard member to get her a little more wet.

she planted kisses all over his face and jaw and stopped at his neck.

she gently sucked and licked on his neck leaving hickeys.

she swirled her tongue in a circular motion around the hickey and sucked it letting it go with a pop.

kentrell flipped them over and laid her down so that he was hovering over her.

" my turn " he thought before leaning down.

he aggressively sucked leaving red hickeys on her skin.

she let out a moan and ran her hands up and down his bare chest.

she bit her lip as she felt his tongue come in contact with her skin leaving multiple love-marks.

he gently ran his finger over her clit, teasing her a little.

she was now getting impatient and wanting more.

" kentrell stop teasing " she moaned.

" you gotta let daddy know what chu wont' " he mumbled taking her hard nipples in between his fingers.

" you wont' me ta eat chu out huh? " he said looking into her eyes.

she nodded her head keeping eye-contact with him.

" use yo words mama " he demanded.

" yes daddy.. " she quietly.

it was obvious ke'ala was the submissive one most the time.

kentrell ripped her cropped spaghetti strap straight through the middle show-casing her perky breast.

to kentrell they seemed to be bigger than last time.

he pulled off her leggings as well leaving her in her gray-laced panties.

he sucked on one of her breasts while he massaged the other one.

he swirled his tongue around her nipple and gently but down on it earning a moan from ke'ala.

he took in her scent as he worked his magic, smelled like strawberries, cocoa butter, and coconut.

one of the best combinations in his opinions.

he let go of her left breast with a pop and focused his attention on the right.

he played with the wet nipple on the left and swirled his tongue around the right.

he worked his magic with that one earning moans, and let go with a pop.

he kissed all down her body stopping right above her heat.

he looked up at her to see her looking down at him, she sent him a smirk and that let him know that he could continue.

he pushed her legs up to her shoulders making her hold them up.

he played with her glistening clit and took his thumb of it, a string of cum following.

he spit on her clit before attaching his lips onto her clit sucking it.

" mmhh fuck " she moaned out as she felt his tongue enter her.