تِسْعَة

𝗸𝗲'𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿

" GET YALL FUNKY ASSES ON THIS DAMN BUS

" GET YALL FUNKY ASSES ON THIS DAMN BUS.. shit " kd yelled at me, kiara, and boomer.

" HOLD UP shit " kiara said fixing my hair.

" oh my fuckin gosh if y'all don't bring y'all asses on? boomer what the fuck you doin just standin there? GET ON THIS DAMN BUS " amour yelled.

" well shit.. i'm coming damn " he said rolling his eyes with a blunt in his hand walking to the bus.

" ight there, so cute mamaaaa " she squealed.

i laughed and we both walked to the sprinter getting in.

" finally y'all asses took long enough " kd said crossing his arms over winter who was in his lap.

" kd shutcho ass up, stay talking shit " i said earning laughs.

i sat way in the back next to kentrell.

" yo " he said looking up from his phone.

" heyy.. " i smiled and we hugged.

i got comfortable and felt a wavy of tiredness hit me, and i just got my hair done. fuck.

just finna take my ass to sleep then, fuck this shit.

♥︎ [——] ♥︎

i woke up yawning and took the cover off my rubbing my eyes.

" finally done woke yo lil ass up huh? " kentrell chuckled.

i smiled and looked at my phone, 6:37pm.. ok.

i looked around and seen we were at this gas station type thing, everyone started getting out.

as i was walking up to the gas station montana handed me a 50.

" pump the gas " he said and walked off.

i huffed and went inside the store.

i went to the chip and candy aisle and picked out what i wanted.

i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist causing me to look back.

i smack my teeth " i thought you was somebody else " i laughed.

" mane.. anyways they alr checking out so if youn wanna get left i suggest you bring yo li ass on " kentrell said.

" nigg- " i started but he walked away putting his things on the counter.

i went to check-out and kentrell paid for all of us.

as they started walking out with the stuff i quickly paid for the gas and ran to catch up with them.

as they got in the car i went around and started pumping the gas.

" mane, they got you out here pumping gas? " kentrell asked replacing my hands with his.

i nodded my head.

" go get in the car mane, cold as hell out here " he said.

i smiled and walked to the car.

[——] 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 𝟭:𝟬𝟯𝗔𝗠

i woke up looking around, still in the sprinter?

looks like everybody's sleep, shit i'm hungry as fuck.

i reached down a little and seen kentrell get up.

" come here " he said in a raspy deep voice.

i went over and laid next to him.

(a/n: basically they are in a spooning position but they are facing each other.. yk? 😭)

he pecked my lips twice.

" i love you so much.. " he said while dozing off back to sleep.

he manages to do this a lot.

" i love you too.. " i whispered and sighed going back to sleep.

♥︎ [——] ♥︎

" GET THE FUCK UP 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 BIRDS, WE HERE " kd yelled.

i shot up and rubbed my eyes seeing kentrell do the same.

i checked my phone seeing it was around 7am

i slipped on my crocs and got out the sprinter, we were in front of a air bnb type thing.

kentrell walked up and unlocked the door with his suitcase and duffle bag.

we walked in and looked around the beautiful home.

" damn " i mumbled.

" only broke people say that shit " kd said walking past me.

" kd why you bein mean today? " i asked.

" ain't mean just honest " he said scoffing.

i stared at him with a mug.

" mane you know i'm just playing, sensitive ass.. don't know how yb put up witcho ass.. " he let out with another scoff.

" now when I GET TO TALKIN BOUT CHU TH- GUH i was just playing damn " he cut me off hugging me.

i pushed him away and started exploring the house myself.

i went to the second and third floor to look at all the rooms.

then i stopped in front of a door on the third floor with red letters on the door that read "𝘿𝙊 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙐𝙍𝘽"

and me being the curious person i am i open the door and seen something i most likely shouldn't have seen.

a sex room?? damn somebody a freak-

" so yo ass can't read huh? " a voice said behind me causing me to close the door quickly and turned around being met with a smirking kentrell.

i looked around before pointing to him and the door with a confused look.

he chuckled and nodded.

" yeah i guess that's my cue to leave huh? " i said walking around him and walking away.

" yeah " he said and smacked my ass.

damn.

🦋

𝗭𝗔𝗜𝗬𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 🙈 OMG OMG OMG 200+ reads in under two days?? y'all are heaven sent 😩 but forreal i appreciate y'all, and notice how i published it on his birthday?? 😏 yeah but i started it in august so theres that, short chapter BUT anyways kith kith ♥︎