سَبْعَةَ عَشَرَ

𝗸𝗲'𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 ఌ
𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 ఌ

" MANE ION WANNA LEAVEE " kd said yelling with a few tears streaming down his face

tomorrow we'll be headed back home from utah, and honestly none of us want to leave. but we'll be back once we graduate.

" kd you'll be coming back soon " i said rubbing his back.

he let out a deep breath and shook his head.

" you right.. you right " he said wiping his tears.

" mane this pussy ass nigga " ben said under his breath causing me to let out a laugh.

i quickly covered it up with me clearing my throat and smiling apologetically.

" you niggas ain't shit " he said going upstairs to i guess cuddle up under winter.

" ke'alaa " kentrell dragged out as he came behind me rubbing my ass, putting his head in the nape of my neck and kissing my cheek.

" friends don't do this type of stuff " i said moving away from him a little.

" so you tellin' me you can kiss and freak on me, but i can't kiss and freak on you? typa bullshit is that? " he said going into the kitchen.

" boy hush you kno we don't be kissing and freakin on each other " i said lying in front of everyone.

i heard him scoff before opening the fridge.

" heyy amour and kiara girlluhh " i said sitting in between both of them.

" heyy " they both said as kiara ran her fingers through my hair.

i smiled and looked at the show "housewives" or whatever it's called playing.

" i swear ta god that bitch so aggy " amour said talking about some girl on tv.

i laughed a little and shook my head.

" ke'ala " kentrell said throwing a big ass ice cube over at me making it hit my head and hit kiara thigh.

kentrell laughed loudly while holding onto the counter.

" SHIT shit yb you really tryna get yo ass fucked up playing around and shit don't throw no mo ice cubes nigga " she said quickly flinging the ice cube off of her.

" ight momma dang " kentrell said sarcastically as i heard the fridge door close.

" you know what " i heard kiara mumbled before tossing it back over at him causing it to slid down his wife beater.

damn this bitch got some good aim.

" DAMN that shit cold.. hol up i know yo ass ain't just throw this dirty ass ice cube at me " he said straight facing her.