~8~

Alright!

Important question!!!

Do you want me to try and write the whole series, all episodes and scenes, or do you want me to jump some scenes or whole episodes?

I will probably try and cut the basketball matches with what I'm able to also.

But what do you all say?

An honest answer would be greatly appreciated.

****************************

"Alright!" yelled Riko with a stern look as they had all gathered outside the gates of Seirin. "Is everyone here?"

All the boys looked between each other, then looked confused.

"Where's Kuroko?" asked Tsuchida.

"I'm here," announced Kuroko making everyone jump, as usual.

"W-Well then..." said Riko and shook her head to look stern again. "Now! Now is the time! We're heading to Kaijo and we are winning this match!"

"Yeah!" called the entire team, and they stepped into the bus provided for them.

"Wait..." said Hyuuga when they sat inside the bus. "Who provided the bus again?"

"I have no idea," immediately answered Riko truthfully, and the bus drove.

"Is it Kaijo?" asked Fukuda.

"Would they really provide a buss for us though?" asked Koganei with a raised eyebrow.

"Kuroko, do you know?" asked Kagami, who was next to Kuroko.

"Kise-kun probably," answered Kuroko. "Or he contacted Akashi-kun, but I have my doubts, as this is a normal bus and not a limousine"

"W-wha...?" asked the others.

"Eitherway!" said Riko and looked Kuroko in the eyes. "You alright?"

"Eh?" asked Kuroko, tilting his head, confused. "I don't quite understand, coach. Why wouldn I not be?"

"Well..." said Riko.

"After all that with Kise, ya know," explained Izuki, and everyone nodded.

"Ah, that," said Kuroko, stoic face never falling. "That is a normal behaviour since start of second year junior high."

Everyone stared at him and blinked.

"What the heck?!" yelled everyone at him.

"That shouldn't be normal behaviour!" yelled Furihata.

"What's up with those bastards?!" yelled Kagami, and growled. "They need to be taught a lesson!"

Mitobe, who sat next to Koganei in front of Kuroko and Kagami, turned around and gently patted Kuroko on his head, which earned a confused and cute look from the boy.

Mitobe gave him a bright smile, and Koganei jumped up on his seat.

"Don't worry, Kuroko!" he called. "We will protect you from them!"

"Yeah!" called everyone in Seirin.

"Ah?" said Kuroko, confused, but then gave them a small smile. "I still don't quite understand, but thank you all."

Everyone seemed to jump, and beam at him, and Kagami rustled his head with a giant grin.

"We won't ever let them take you away from us," grinned Kagami as Kuroko pouted and slapped his hand away. "You got that?"