~9~

I don't know much I will publish from now on, but I'll try to do so when I can.

So I recommend just having this book in the library or archive.

School is being a pain.

3rd year high school/college/or what your school system calls the 13th school year(excluding kindergarten which I think some school systems do) is hard...

I hope you understand

Thank you!

************************

"I can't believe those guys!" yelled Riko in the locker room after the guys were finished changing.

Everyone recoiled back from her in fear as dark flames sprouted out around her.

They then stiffened when she spun to glare right at them.

"Seirin! You are not allowed to lose this battle!" she snarled. "If you do..."

She gave out a grin and a slow, dark laugh.

"Oh, ho, ho~," she laughed. "You will deeply regret it."

"Y-yes, ma'am!" almost screamed the others.

"But that isn't exactly the worst thing..." muttered Furihata. "If we lose..."

"That isn't going to happen!" yelled Kagami, and slapped his back.

"Ow!" whined Furihata, rubbing his back in pain.

"We'll defeat that bastard, and then we'll defeat all the other Miracle bastards!" barked Kagami.

"Geez, Kagami," said Hyuuga and scratched his neck, but then suddenly snapped and hit his head. "Will you shut up! We know that already!"

"Owch!" yelled Kagami. "Captain!"

"No one is stealing a teammate of ours!" said Koganei, and turned to Mitobe. "Right?"

Mitobe smiled and nodded determined.

"We should go out now," said Izuki.

"Yeah, we have a match to win!" yelled Kawahara.

"Let's go!" cheered Fukuda.

Tsuchida smiled, opening the door and everyone in Seirin walked out.

Kuroko had stayed at the back and blinked at what had just happened.

He then closed his eyes and smiled, then returned to his stoic look to follow the others.

***********************

"You ready, people?!" asked Riko.

"Yeah!" cheered Seirin.

The regulars stood together and waited while the others went to the bench.

Kuroko observed the gym and people.

He looked over at the other bench, and saw Kise staring at him.

He just looked into eyes and wasn't really able to recognize the emotions he saw in the yellow eyes.

"Let the practice match between Seirin High and Kaijo High begin!" called the referee, making them all turn.

"All right!" yelled Hyuuga. "Let's go!"

The regulars went to the middle and lined up towards their opponent.

The referee looked at Seirin's regulars and looked around, confused.

"Um, we're about to get started," he said. "So Seirin, can you have your fifth out?"

Kuroko could see the others next to him give an amused look before he turned towards the referee.