8- Puzzle Pieces

*Picture Reference: The setting that Elian soon finds himself in.*

        *(A/N): I just wanted to say thank you for allowing this book to reach #174 in the werewolf category! It's amazing, please keep commenting and voting, I love to read the comments. You're all so lovely! Hope you're having a good day so far.*

        *P.S. I'll edit later if anything needs to be fixed, sorry.*

        Elian’s POV

        It felt right but it was so wrong.

        Constantly, in your lifetime, you would hear that saying. And I never truly understood the meaning of the overused statement and believed it was for those who needed an excuse for the wrongs they had done. Though in this moment in time, I knew exactly what that message meant. It demonstrated the fight between instinct and  reason. It was definitely a struggle that everyone went through at least once or twice in their time.

        It felt right to be in Kasey’s lap, having his mouth dominate my own but it was so wrong to be vulnerable and needy for my mates when I had already chosen the path for my future which didn’t have the Alphas in the picture. My low moans clouded my judgement and for the hundredth time during this trip, I went with whatever happened.

        Without any idea on how I ended up underneath Kasey’s body on the loveseat, he kissed me with a fiery passion that didn’t go unnoticed by me. The kiss was desperate from both parties and frustratingly hot as I panted between the moments our lips touched. His tongue entered my mouth and with little to none experience on kissing someone, I met him halfway. I savored the kiss with my mate because for some reason, I knew it would be a long time before I had another.

        My arms were wrapped around his neck to bring him closer to me, and occasionally our bottom halves pressed against one another. One of his hands caressed my cheek and the other traced light circles on my hip bone. It was incredibly hot in the room as Kasey and I parted from the kiss and he bent his head down towards my neck. He left lovebites all over my neck and my moans grew louder. We were grinding on each other with the unbearable friction of the straining clothing we had on.

        “Eli,” he moaned with a deep, raspy voice.

        That was when I was snapped back into reality. That’s when the saying was reversed in my mind, it felt wrong but in everyone else’s eyes it was probably right. I panted heavily for Kasey to stop and when he did, I tried to catch my breath to explain to a very confused mate why I had told him to stop.

        “What’s wrong?” Kasey asked, while he allowed me to sit up again.

        I motioned between the two of us, “This is wrong. It can’t happen, it shouldn’t have happened.”

        “Eli, you’re our mate,” he whimpered as I realized that my choice of words were spoken like a hurtful  rejection.

        I shook my head in disagreement, “This was a mistake, this pairing. The moon goddess made a mistake, it wasn’t supposed to be like this. You need a female mate that is normal for you, that will give you as many pups as you’d like.”

        I started to grab my cloak and boots as I started to explain to Kasey that this was all wrong.

        “I don’t care for a female mate or her capability to provide pups, I care for you. I want you, Kaspar would want you too,” he pleaded as I shrugged my clothing on and headed for the door.

        As he followed me to the door, I opened it and found Kaspar on the other side about to walk in. He wore a soft, crestfallen smile as if he felt the rejection that Kasey had just experienced. Overwhelmed with the both of them knowing that I was their true mate, I teleported to an unknown place.