15- All Good Things Must Come To An End

*Picture Reference: Just another beautiful garden scene coming up in the update.*

**(A/N): Sorry for the delay! I don't have much news other than that! Have a good day and see you soon! Oh and I'll edit later!**

Elian's POV

I had been asked questions all day today, from different pack members that approached me in the halls, the elders that wanted to find out if there was any way that this was pairing was possible, and of course, the pups of the pack that asked me what my favorite color was and more innocent, fun questions.

"If you could be one mythical being other than the one you are now, what would you be?" Declan asked, his curiosity being shown through his bright eyes.

From the first time I had met him, he surprised me with his blunt attitude. Now, he was happier than the last time I had seen him, since he found out that I was his Luna. He ran up to me with his arms extended, and in return to show the excitement of my feelings, I collected him into my arms and soared through the sky. Afterwards, I had a line of pups and every young, adult werewolf lined up to take a turn. As if I were an amusement park ride.

Perhaps, I should have charged in advance...

I stroked my imaginary beard as I gazed into the sky, acting as if I were thinking pretty hard to answer Declan's question, "I think I would want to be a merman."

All of the pups groaned and sighed as Declan voiced his thoughts, "That was wrong Elian! You were supposed to say werewolf. 'Cause we're the best in the entire world."

Nods and smug smiles in agreement were shown everywhere as I sighed in return and apologized for my wrong answer.

"It's quite alright. We forgive you. So, I guess the Alphas were your mates after all, right?" Declan asked.

I nodded and remembered that I hadn't seen the twins since the welcoming ceremony this morning, "I suppose we are."

"Are you, like, going to be here all of the time now?" He questioned me with hopeful eyes.

I frowned and shook my head, "I'm not exactly sure on that matter, I will have to get back to you on that."

Declan accepted the offer of the information he wanted before dispersing among the crowd of pups. As everyone soon left me to be by myself, I decided to go in search of the twin Alphas. I checked the bedroom, which smelled of sex and was in need of clean sheets. Next, was the backyard where the pups were, just in case the Alphas decided to check up on me as I was looking for them.

Soon enough, I found them near the pack grounds' borders. They wore expressions that represented stress, with their hands running through their hair and Kasey attempting to get back into the bad habit of biting his fingernails.

They immediately were aware of my presence without even seeing me, curse the abnormal scents that they could pick up in less than a heartbeat.

"Hello, young one," Kaspar announces as the other werewolves that once surrounded him and his brother left to give privacy to the Alphas and their Luna.

I softly smiled and he returned the gesture, "Just wanted to check up on you."

"Do you really think we are the ones that need checking up on?" Kasey asked, lightly teasing me.

I rolled my eyes, "Seeing as though you are the mates that are temporarily freaking out due to the stress, I would find it necessary that I check up on you. And not to mention that I am definitely faster than the two of you which allows me to be dominant in some situations..."