17- Quiet as a Mouse

*Picture Reference: I have no words. They're so hot. Bye.*

**[A/N] #1: Hi there! Sorry about the really late update, I recently got like eight teeth taken out of my mouth because my mouth is too small! :( I'm in a lot of pain actually. Hope you like the chapter, read the second author's note at the end please! This is quite the sexual chapter. All the love.**

Elian's POV

After I reluctantly left Zane alone in my realm, I teleported back to the Alphas' pack grounds. Upon entering the pack house, I flew hastily up the stairs in search of the Alphas' bedroom with tears that threatened to spill out of my eyes. I soon entered the room and found the Alphas on the bed. Kasey was on his laptop and Kaspar was on the other side of the bed with a book in his hands. I was embarrassed that they caught sight of me in my weakest state and hurried to the attached bathroom and locked the door behind me.

I sunk down against the door and buried my face in my hands. I couldn't keep this secret within myself, I needed to tell someone. That wasn't the only reason why tears were streaming down my face. I was angry and furious that Stefan had the audacity to behave the way he did towards Zane. They were mates for crying out loud. Unfortunately for me, I tend to cry when I am infuriated with someone or something. My emotions take over my body and the only way I cope, is with tears.

Pretty petty, right?

"Eli, open the door baby! It's okay, whatever is wrong we can fix," Kasey yelled as his hands pounded on the door.

"I c-can't t-tell you," I sobbed out.

"You can trust us with your life, I am sure it is not that big of a deal. We've been through worse," Kaspar promised.

I stood up from my previous position and looked in the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot, a few strands of hair were sticking to my face due to my tears, and exhaustion was extremely evident throughout my face. I reached for a tissue, wiped my face, and gathered my hair into a small bun. I turned to my right and unlocked the door.

On the other side, were the Alphas with small smiles and worried expressions.

I offered a small smile and extended my arms to Kasey, he then scooped me up in his strong arms and held me close to him. The three of us made our way towards the bed. The twins were sitting opposite of me, ready for me to talk.

"What has made you upset?" Kaspar questioned.

I shook my head, "Everything. Everything that has been happening so far, the fires, Stefan's attitude towards Zane's death. And the fact the I have been hiding important things from the two of you. It makes me feel so guilty."

They nodded and waited for my confession.

I inhaled a big breath and exhaled, "Zane is alive."

"What?" They incredulously asked in unison.

"Nikolai came to him and threatened the pack if Zane didn't take his own life."

"What?"

"Stefan has also always been a horrible and abusive mate towards Zane."

"What?"

"What don't you get? I just told you the secrets that have been haunting me for the past week and all you have to say is 'What?'"

"Well, you have to understand that this is a lot to take in at the moment," Kaspar said, trying to reason with me.

"Well, take it in, digest it, and tell me that I am a lying and cheap mate like I deserve!" I demanded, because I deserved those harsh words.