22- Jealousy Is Hot

*Picture Reference: Hot, hot ass Alphas.*

**[A/N]: This is quite the fluffy chapter, just about the twins and Elian. :) Hope you like it. Just a warning, this book will end pretty soon, I think in like five or less chapters. Just prepare yourselves, but do not worry, there will be more in the next book! Please comment, I definitely felt better after reading the last ones.**

Elian's POV

"Elian, please, you need to calm down and think positively for everyone else. If you are worrying the way that you are in front of others, they have no other influence than to panic the way that you currently are."

I deeply breathed in and out, trying to relax for the sake of everyone. Needing advice and reassurance that this problem with Aeron will soon be gone, I sent a Fae warrior of mine to the realm of the elves and sent a letter to my grandparents. Surprisingly, I simply expected a letter in person, not a visit from the two of them. According to Adrian, it should have just been a visit from himself but my grandmother, Iliana, didn't take no as an answer. I loved her for her notions to stick up for herself, regardless of the traditional gender roles. So, here they stood in front of me as I paced the room in a hasty manner.

"Besides, we have good news, well it depends on whether or not you believe if it is good or not," Iliana stated with a small smile.

I nodded, gesturing for her to continue, "Well, your grandfather and I have set insiders in Aeron's castle to pose as his people and-."

"Are you insane?! How could you place your people in harm's way? What if they were discovered? You would then be in war with Aeron instead of us," I blurted out in concern.

Iliana rolled her eyes as Adrian chuckled at the state I was in, "Will you allow me to continue? And by the way, the elves that I placed with Aeron are highly trained. I wouldn't have allowed them to go if they weren't prepared and if I didn't have my utmost confidence within them. Besides, we have only just found you and I couldn't bear to lose you so soon."

Her beautiful eyes that held great pain and sorrow from past experience from losing my mother were shiny and glossy from unshed tears. I calmly flew over and pulled her into my arms, I wanted to take away all of the dreadful feelings of hers. She laughed at herself and shook her head when I released her from my embrace.

"Alright, enough of that! I am supposed to be the bearer of good news! Aeron isn't supposed to come for another week or so, because he apparently has to revise his plan of attack. I thought you should know so you have more time to get everything situated without being so tense."

Another week or so?!

I anticipated the attack to come any day now, so this was great news to hear. I thanked the two of them for all of their help and promised that I would be back later to talk with one another about what they should do next. As much as I wanted them to stay to be near me and all, I couldn't possibly be that selfish to jeopardize their lives.

When I exited the room, I mentally out to my mates and immediately felt their endless flow of love and compassion. Whenever I found myself away from them, even though it wasn't often, all I had to do was think of the slightest thought that could be tied to them and I would be overcome with protection for the two of them. If I closed my eyes for long enough and pictured the connection that I have with each one, there are different colored blurs that glow brightly which represent the love and other unexplainable emotions that I feel for them and vice versa. Somehow, I don't think I can ever fully explain how I feel about Kaspar and Kasey, it's far too difficult. They are too good for me.

"Mate, go to our guest room, please love," Kasey kindly asked and I obliged.

Once I reached our room in the Salina pack house, there was nothing but a bag and a small piece of paper on top of the perfectly made bed. My hand reached out for the bag and inside was an outfit that resembled the ones that I normally wear back home. I ran my hands over the soft joggers and pair of soft boots, sighing at the familiarity that I felt. Honestly, this could have made my night already. The note was laying on the bed when I placed the clothes down and unfolded the note.