Chapter 17

Your daughters have been awake for a few days now. Their relationship with Sadie is already the best it can be. Throughout those few days, you found out some of the girls favourite things. They adore sitting and listening to you reading and singing. They adore stealing Alcina's hat.
"GIRLS?!" Alcina called, stomping to the top of the stairs in the main hall. You walk out from your room and walk to the bottom of the stairs. You laugh.
"It's not funny, Y/N. GIRLS, I WANT MY HAT!"
Four swarms of flies fly out from the dining room, Sadie carrying the hat.
"Give the hat to me, girls!"
Sadie giggles and drops the hat into your arms.
"N/N, give it here."
You look up at Alcina and smirk.
"Come down and get it, princess."
Alcina clenched her fists and licked her lips.
"You've done it now!"
The girls got even more excited and began cheering.
"Fight, fight!"
Alcina made her way down the stairs as you place her hat on your head. A bit big but, it's staying on. As the girls cheer above, you keep your eyes on Alcina. The hat restricted your sight and made you almost trip over the chairs in the main hall. This gave time for Alcina to catch up to you.
"Give me that fucking hat, Y/N!"
"Come and get it!"
Alcina charges for you. You walk backwards, keeping a eye on her but your back slams against the wall.
"Fuck-"
"Ah, such a nimble little mouse." Alcina said, catching up with you. You grab the hat and put it behind your back. Alcina tuts and smirks. She grabs your arm and pins you up against the wall.
"Oh, mother! Not here!" Sadie cried, covering her face.
"Ewww!" Cassandra said, turning her face away. Alcina rolled her eyes and pushed her lips against yours. You kiss back, nipping and giggling. Alcina's hand cunningly made it's way behind you, grabbing the hat.
"They're still at it, aren't they?" Bela asks, trying not to look. Sadie takes a quick look.
"Yep."
Alcina giggled and took her lips off yours and kissed your neck once. She then put the hat on her head.
"Thank you."
"Cunning little snake..."
"What can I say?"
The girls suddenly land down next to you two.
"You guys are disgusting." Bela says. You laugh.
"We love each other!"
"Still!"
You roll your eyes. Your suddenly interrupted by the sound of birds squawking. Mother Miranda appeared.
"Mother Miranda!" Alcina greeted, fixing her hat.
"I see your daughters have awoken. Congratulations."
"Thank you, Mother Miranda." You say, nodding.
"Welcome, girls."
The girls nod, unaware of who this person is.
"I'm Mother Miranda. What are your names?"
Sadie speaks.
"Blonde one, Bela. Black haired, Cassandra and last but not least, the redhead, Daniela."
"Thank you, Sadie. It's lovely to finally meet you girls."
You smile. Mother Miranda cleared her throat.
"Alcina, Y/N, I have come stuff to discuss with you."
You nod and look at your daughters.
"Off you go."

"I've found other lords. 3 others."
"Are they infected like us?" Alcina asks. Mother Miranda nods.
"I'm just waiting for their reaction towards it. If all is successful, you can finally meet them."
You nod, not completely understanding but pretending to.
"How have the daughters been?"
"Fine. They've settled in nicely." Alcina replied, intertwining her fingers. "They got along with Sadie quite well."
"Good. How has it been for you guys, having three others in your castle?"
She was looking at you when she asked. You shrug.
"I mean, I'm so happy they're here. I love them to bits."
"Okay, fair point."
A silence fell in between everyone for a few minutes.
"Alright, do you guys have any questions for me? About anything?" Mother Miranda asks, breaking the silence. You shrug but Alcina seems full of questions.
"Who are the other people you chose to become lords?"
"A woman, Donna Beneviento, two men, Karl Heisenberg and Salvatore Moreau."
Alcina nodded.
"How long do you estimate they'll take to react?"
Mother Miranda sighed.
"No obvious changes have happened to Heisenberg and Beneviento just yet, but Moreau is quite rapid. If he keeps going, it won't be good."
"I see." Alcina mumbles. "Well, I hope everything goes well."
Mother Miranda mouthed thanks then got to her feet.
"I must depart. I will keep you two updated."
You watch her leave in her group of birds. After she's gone, you yawn.
"I'm going for a stroll around the castle, want to join me?"
"Of course."
Alcina took your hand and you two left the room.

In Castle L/N, Darius was over with Alexander. They were walking the castle grounds.
"I'm so lost... What will the future leaders of the castles do?" Darius said, clearly upset. "I don't know Alex."
Alexander put his hand on his shoulder and gave it a small rub.
"We'll figure something out... I don't know either, Darius. You're not alone in this."
They both stop next to the river. They stand face to face.
"I appreciate you so much, Alexander."
Alexander smiled and took Darius in for a hug.
"We can do this, okay?" He whispered into his ear. "You and me."
Darius stepped back and looked at Alexander directly into his eyes.
"Our kingdoms can join together, Darius. We can become the strongest ever, together. You and I, Andrei and L/N."
Darius shook his head, his eyes watering. Alexander's shoulders drop as he notices the tears.
"Alexander... Don't let them women get to your head. THEY left, not you-"
"It's not them I'm letting into my head, Alexander."
"Then who-"
"You, Alexander! It's you that's in my head. You're driving me crazy."
"Darius, I-"
"We get along so well... You're there for me... I couldn't help myself..."
"Darius, I- what?"
"I think I'm in love with you Alexander!"
Alexander fell silent.
"R-really?"
"Yes."
Darius wiped his eyes and sighed.
"Alexander, I'm sorry if this made you uncomfortable, I just couldn't keep it in any-"
Suddenly, Alexander's hand took Darius's and their faces grew closer.
"More..."
Their lips finally touch for a second, but then they give in. Inside the castle, a group of maidens gather at the window.
"Look! Are they..."
"Oh my god..."
"I thought-"
"What the hell?"
"Is this seriously happening?"
The head maiden suddenly walks in.
"Oi, the lot of you, don't be so rude! Get back to work!"
The head maiden moved everyone away from the window and looked out herself. Her eyes widen.
"Oh, ehm."
She closes the curtain over that window.
"Get back to work."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehehehe <3