The Arrival

*Mac's POV*

I am finally in Utah for the US women's national team's training camp. Jill has asked me to join the team for so many years that I have lost track, but I haven't took her offer on it becuase I have always wanted to travel. I hated staying in one place for too long. My parents are to thank for that, as a kid me and my siblings moved ever year weather it was to a different city or different country even. But no matter what they made sure we had everything we ever wanted in the place and made us fit in, in some way.  I have 4 sisters and 4 brothers but no matter what they have always done everything they could for us so we didn't care were we moved as long as we were together. Jill and my mom have been best friends ever since they were kids so Jill has always been a like a second mom to me.

I saw Jill and when see looked my way she put on her biggest smile. I walked up to her with a smile and hugged her.

"Mac! I am so glad you made it! It is so good to see you! How was New Zealand?" She asked. She gave me one big squeeze before letting me go.

"It is good to see you too Jill. And I was just in Egypt but New Zealand they were great." I said. I usually sent her a post card from where ever I was and it looks like she hasn't gotten my most recent one.

"Ahh. I am happy you were able to travel a lot. From the pictures I saw you looked like you had a blast. Your room is number 429, you are sharing with Ali Krieger. So be nice. Once you seattle in, come to the meeting room to meet the team." She said. I chuckled and told her bye then went to my room.

I saw the Ali had put her stuff near the bed closest to the door so I put mine near the window. I saw a note from Jill and all of my training gear. The stuff looked really good. I put my shower/daily routine stuff in the bathroom. I also put my charger and book on the night stand along with my glasses. Once all of that was finished I headed to the meeting room. I snuck in without anyone noticing but Jill. She was in the middle of her speech that I have heard at least a thousand times so I zoned out.

"Mac Ontario will be joining the team." I heard someone say. I looked straight at Jill and than walked towards her until I was standing next to her.

"Hi." I said than looked at everyone. I felt parts of my skin heat up and clearly they felt something too becuade they looked at me wide eyed.

"She is 25. She went to Grand Valley State from when she was age 17-19. She played soccer there as a D2 but she had offers from multiple D1 schools, she just didn't go to them she has traveled the world ever since she graduated." Jill said. I never liked introducing myself so she just did it for me. But I couldn't say anything also becuase I was in complete shock though I didn't show it. My soulmates where the whole US women's soccer team!

"Where are you from?" I heard someone. I knew everyone's name but I couldn't but a voices to their names yet.

"I-I was born in the Netherlands but I moved a lot as a kid, so I have have lived all over the world." I said being able to speak again. I couldn't believe it, they are my soulmates. This made my job incredibly more difficult. I was awful at expressing feelings.

"You guys go eat and if you did already well then you are free to do what ever you would like but remember curfew is at 10:30." Jill said. People slowly got up.

I walk out of the room. I knew they were going to follow me to talk but I still needed to fully wrap my head around they fact they my teammates are my soulmates. I walked out of the hotel and walked around the city. I saw all these people living their lives and most of them were happy even the ones that were homeless. I smile and keep on walking. Once I was finally able to wrap my head around everything I go back to the hotel. I go to my room and no one is there to my suprise. I get ready for bed and do my nughly routine. I pick up my book and start reading. I am focused on my book until I hear the door open. I look up and see Ali.

"H-hey." She said. Her cheeks were pink and I found it cute.

"Hey Ali." I said. Her cheeks grew more red and I had a tiny smile.

"I- I mean we, umm we were wondering where you went. You disappeared after the meeting." She said. I was not used to people outside of the people I called family caring about me, at least not yet apparently.

"I walked around the city. I had some things I needed the wrap my head around. Plus Jill would kill me if I was off my game." I said. I heard her laugh which was like music that you could listen to all day.

"I don't think so, she spoke very highly of you before you showed up." She said. Ali seems very nice so many this might not be as bad as I think.

"She definitely would." I said. Ali had a soft smile on her face. She got her into her PJ's and layed down in her bed.

"You know that we are your soulmates right?" I heard her ask. I up from my book and over to her.

"I know. I should give you a heads up to tell everyone, I am not good with the whole feelings thing and explaining what I want. I am sorry in advanced for it." I say. I knew that this was definitely going to be difficult but who knows what could happen.

"I will wait for as long as it takes. They will too." She said with a smile. I smiled at her and closed my book putting it on the night stand.

"Goodnight Ali." I said. I look at her once more then turn off the lamp.

"Goodnight Mac." I heard her say. That was the last thing I heard before falling asleep.

○Authors note○
I know I am not the best with making stories that last long but I am hoping I will finish this one. I am so far very proud of it and I hope you all like it. If you have anything you would like incorporated in the story please tell me and I will see what I can do. Have an amazing week! You are beautiful, you are amazing, I love you, and have a good day or if it is night, I hope tomorrow is amazing!