The Game

*Mac's POV*

It has been 2 weeks since I said I would go on a date with each of them and now it is game day. I have so far gone on dates with each of them and they are all taking it slow with me. I appreciate that more than they will ever know. Today I am got coffee with Kelley, Lindsey, Mal, Emily, Sam, and Rose. Now I was in my room reading a book.

"Hey Mac. I heard you were really good at math, can you help me out on my homework." Mal asked me. I nodded and we worked at the table in the room.

"When I went to college a long long time ago it feels like, I was the youngest one there. I got made fun of a lot and the only people who stuck by me was my team." I said. She looked up and put her pencil down, finishing her work.

"How could people make fun of you? I mean look at you." She said and I chuckled.

"I was smart. I mean I still a but back then I had finished high school at 16, I could have finished it when I was 10 if I wanted to. People liked making fun of the me because of how mart I was. One year it got really bad so I finished school and traveled the world and than ended up here." I said. I started opening up to them more over the past few days. Not telling the full stories but an idea of them.

"What happened?" She said. She looked at me with worry.

"Nothing you need to worry about. It all happened in the past. What matter is that it is game day." I said. I gave her a reassuring smile which made her calm down.

I got out of my seat and went to hers. I let me hand our and she looked at me confused. I motioned for her to take it and she did making me smile. I took her to the stairs and took her all the way up to the roof.

"Mac, what are we going here?" She asked. I smiled to her and took her to the edge, the wall was raised so we wouldn't fall.

"You are stressed. I can tell one because you are my soulmate and two becuase I can tell by the look in your eyes. Look at the city and then look at the people in the city." I said. She looked at me like I was crazy. "Mal just do it." I said. She looked at me once more and then looked over at the city. "What do you see?" I asked.

"People, building, trees." She said. I rolled me eyes.

"What are the people doing?" I asked.

"Some are walking their dogs, talking to someone on the phone, eating." She said and I smiled.

"Yeah. Someone told me that if you never look up, you won't see the amazing things the world has to offer. Don't worry about what ever is stress you out for a moment and look around." I said to her. She looked over to the city. I could tell that she was starting to relax. We stayed up there for a bit until we had to get ready to go. We got on the bus and I sat next to Tobin.

"Are you nervous?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Nope. Just ready to be back on the pitch." I said. She smiled and I rested my head on her shoulder. We got to the field and walked off the bus. I smiled and waved at the camra while walking to the locker room. I got in my gear, I was number 27. We talked and than practiced on the field. I was starting.

"You ready?" Jill asked me. I knew that me starting was a risk for Jill since I am new and this is the best team in the world.

"I always am." I said. I gave her a reassuring smile and than went to my place.

"Hi!" A little girl said next to me. Her facing was glowing and she had the biggest smile on. I was walking out with her on the pitch.

"Hey! What's your name?" I asked her. She had brown hair in a braide and blue eyes.

"I am Khloe! I am a really big fan of the team! They are all so cool!" She said bursting with excitement. I smiled at her.

"They are pretty cool. But don't let the TV fool you. They are all super weird." I said making her laugh. I saw some on them turn to me. Me and Khloe saw and both laughed. It was soon time and we walked out on the pitch. I held Khloe's hand and when we were standing on the pitch I held on to her shoulders. We sang the national anthem than the kids walked away and we got into our positions.

We started with the ball. Alex passed it back and the game officially started. I ran up the field and Crystal crossed the ball to me. I kept on running making sure I was on sides. I saw an opening and I shot the ball into the top left with my left foot. The crowd roared. I ran back and my team jumped on me and patted my back. I just wanted to keep on going. We finally did and I did what I did best, find opening. By half time it was 7-0.
We all went in the locker room.

"Good job guys. I like what I am seeing..." Jill went on about we we should do and what we should keep doing so I zoned out. "Mac." She said and I looked at her. "Good job." She said with and smile and I nodded. Everyone congratulated me on the goals so far.

We got back on the pitch and I saw my family in one of the suites. I waved to them all and they waved back. The game resumed.  I scored one and than Alex scored one. I ran to her and hugged her. We went on and some girl got a card. I scored more goals. Hearing the crowd roar after every goal was an amazing feeling. The final result was 16-0. I trained for 15 minutes on the field after the game waiting for my family.

Authors note:
I know I have been out for well a very very long time but I have just been busy or had no inspiration. I kinda write thing that are a bit based off of my life obviously all of this doesn't happen to me but it just goes me ideas for write. You are beautiful, you are amazing, I love you, and have a good day or if it is night, I hope tomorrow is amazing