Orlando

*Mac's POV*

It was the day after the 2nd game which we did well in. I didn't play but I didn't really care. We won 2-1. Everyone was going out for breakfast so we could spend as much time as we could together before they had to go to their clubs.

"Mac, where are you going to go?" Lindsey asked. I forgot about going someplace after camp.

"I have no idea. I will probably just get on a flight to LA. Get in a car and I always wanted to drive route 66 so I will probably do that." I said. I could see come disappointment but clearly they did not want to say anything about it. "Unless you guys have a better idea?" I said. Their faces lit up, they tried to hide it but failed miserably.

"You could stay with some of us. " Kling said. I didn't have anything planned so why not?

"Sure. Where am I going to stay first?" I asked them.

"Us!" Ash said before anyone else. They scoffed making me giggle.

"Don't worry I will see you guys soon after." I told them. They were satisfied with the answer. I bought a ticket on the same flight with Ali, Ash, and Alex to Orlando.

We all talked and hung out for a bit until we all had to go to the airport and get on out flights. They weren't all at the same time but I wanted to see them as much as I could before we all left. People left slowly but still left. I hugged them all before they left. It was finally time for our flight. All that were left was the Portland girls. I hugged them all before getting on the flight. Sadly my seat wasn't near Ali, Ash, and Alex. I just ended up texting my best friend Gina the whole time. She wasn't able to come to the games but she was definitely my biggest fan. She sent me a picture of her and a whole room of just me and/or the USWNT which I found hilarious. She was the person I traveled the world with and now she is basically following me ever where but the past games becuase of something with her job.

The flight had landed and I got off of the plane. I waited for my soulmates to get off. Once they did the hugged me like the haven't seen me in a year. I was staying with Alex for a day and then Ash and Ali with a day. We got a ride to Alex's home. With Alex with went to all of her favorite places in Orlando or near Orlando. For the end of the night we cuddled and watched random thing on TV.

Something on the TV made Alex laugh and I looked over at her. She was like a trance I could get stuck in forever. She looked over at me and I started to lean it. When our lips connected it was like magic. I instantly felt like her lips were like home. I'm deepend the kiss and put my body over hers. I smiled into the kiss and she gave me many short and sweet kisses. I had one arm holding me up and the other on the back of her neck.

"Your a good kisser." She said. I giggled and kissed her one more time before cuddling into her.

"You are too." I said. I had a big smile on my face. We watched TV for a but longer and then went to bed.

I woke up before Alex. She had her head on my chest and her fingers were in my shirt on my abs. The sun was hitting her face on the perfect spot making her more beautiful than she already is.

"Hey." She said. Her voice raspyer than normal.

"Hey. I will be back." I said. I kissed her head and got out of the bed making her groan.

I went to the kitchen and started getting food for breakfast. I made us some breakfast. Alex clearly smelt it and she came to the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around my waist while I cooked. I put the food on places and we sat down. We talked for a while before I had to get ready to head to Ali's and Ash's. Ali and Ash came to pick me up.

I went with them. We ended up going to some aquarium and Ash was of course thrilled. Me and Ash acted like little kids and Ali was laughing at us the whole time. We spent most of the day out and doing things with each other. When we got home we watch animal planet. Ali was looking at something on her phone while me and Ash were very intrigued in the show. I didn't quite know how to move forward with them since there were two of them.

When we went to bed I just ended up kissing their foreheads. The both looked at me in shock making me chuckle. Ail was bold and kissed me straight on. I was taken back but quickly kissed back. We all had a make out session before actually heading to bed.

I woke up before they did so I made breakfast. I made them breakfast and then brought it to them. They both woke up and I gave them their breakfast.

"You didn't have to do this Mac." Ali said.

"I didn't have to but I wanted to. It is the least I can do, plus I like doing it." I said with a smile. I kissed them both before I started to get ready.

I was heading to Chicago today. But not till the afternoon. I spent my last hours in Orlando for now snuggling into Ash and Ali. Alex was taking me to the airport but Ali and Ash were coming. Alex go to the house and we all road to the airport. We were singing all the way there. They took me to the furthest point they could go. I gave them all a long hug and kiss. I smiled at them before heading to my gate.

I was off to Chicago!