Family

*Mac's POV*

"AUNTIE MAC!" My nephew Emmett said. My face lit up and her ran to me. I picked him up and gave him a big hug. 

I have 2 younger sisters and 2 older ones and same with the brothers. Kate is the oldest(31), Tabitha is the second oldest(29), Rylie is the youngest(20), and Ella is the second youngest(22). Brandon is the oldest(30), Winn is the second oldest(27), Daniel the youngest (23), and James the second youngest(19). Kate, had 2 kids Emmett(7) and Jessy (5 months). Tabitha had twin girls on the way. Brandon has a kid Sadie (5). And Winn had a boy on the way.

"Little Emmett! Oh I missed you so much!" I said kissing his cheeks. We all had big smiles on our faces.

"How could you have survived without me?" He asked. I missed this little 7 year old so much.

"I have no idea. Sadie!" I said and she ran up to me with a smile. I picked her up still holding Emmett.

"Macky!" She said. She buried her head in my neck.

"Hey sister. Only 10 goals?" Brandon said. We all laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Like you could do any better." I joked and everyone laughed again. They all congratulated me. We all caught up for a bit. I saw that there were some fans waiting for me to leave the pitch so we went over to them. My family talked while I signed everyone's things. Once I was done we all went in and to the locker room.

"Jill! You did good with her." My mom said to Jill. My parents and Jill began talking.

"Eveyone this is my team. Team meet my family." I said. They all introduced themselves.

"Are these the people Macky keeps talking about?" Sadie asks her dad. I  immediately flush red and my siblings laugh.

"I need to shower and you all need to leave. I love you all so much, we will get dinner or whatever once I get back at the hotel." I said. They said their goodbye and then left.

I took a shower than got in my clothes I came with. We all got on the bus and Jill wanted me to sit with her thankfully. She talked to me about the game until we got to the hotel. We went in the lobby and everyone was allowed to do their own thing now. I sat in a chair in the lobby.

"So, your family seems fun." Alex said and in laughed.

"That is one word for them. I didnt mean for you guys to meet them like that but their them so I really don't have any control of anything they do." I said. They laughed and said it was ok.

"You guys are allowed to drink tonight." Jill said. I knew they my parents did something.

"Please no. No no no no no no." I said with a face of worry. She gave me a sorry look.

"You and I know very well, your mom gets what she wants. You can drink." She said and walked away. I rolled my eyes.

"What was that about?" Moe asked.

"I hope you won't find out." I saw my siblings walk in with none of their kids. "Darn it." I said.

"Come on. All of you. Mom rented out a bar near here, and some of your parents are going to be there." Daniel said. I groaned but go up. They brought a lot of cars and we used all of them to get to the bar. Mom and Dad were talking to the other parents and laughing. My parents introduced me to all of the parents. 

"Hey Mac, why don't you sing a song." Mom said. I almost spit out my beer.

"What?" I said. My siblings that were close laughed.

"You are an amazing singer, please." She said. I put down my beer and went to the stage area.

"I will do it with you don't worry." Rylie said. I mouthed thank you.we picked 'Confident'. We loved their music so it was an easy choice. Once we were done we laughed and grabbed another drink.

"I am excited for you to sing while drunk it is so much fun to watch." Rylie said. I rolled my eyes. When I was drunk I had a tendency to sing.

"I am not getting drunk. To many people here they barely know me and they don't know what I do when I am drunk and I would like to keep it that way." I said. She laughed at me hysterically.

"Your soulmates wouldn't care. They look at you like you are the sun and moon. To them you are perfect in every way and the ways you aren't they love. You're their everything and more. Even though you just met them if you asked them to quit, they would." Rylie said. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"I wouldn't ever do that." I said. I tried to avoid the rest she said.

"But they would. Mac they love you weather they will admit it or not. Same goes to you. I see the way you look at them. I have never and I mean never seen you look at someone like you look at them." She said. I laughed not believing her in the slightest.

"I am serious. Like you always say, open your eyes." She said. She walked off to talk to my siblings. I thought about what she said. I knew how scared they made me. But I did what she said to do, or basically what I said to do. I looked at them and they were laughing with my siblings in different groups. And they looked at me ever so often and smiled, I smiled back.

"Hey honey." My dad said coming up to me. I smiled at him. My dad was the best in the entire world and has always been there for me.

"Hey Dad, can I ask you something?" I asked him. He also was one for giving advice.

"About your soulmates?" He asked. I looked at him blankly. "I see how you look at them and I see how they look at you. Honey a blind person could even tell you guys are soulmates." He said. We both laughed.

"Does mom know?" I asked. He shook his head and I sighed in relief. It would have been an even longer night if she did. "Anyways, how do I do well all of it?" I asked and he laughed at me.

"Honey you just have to follow your gut. And I know what happened before is the only reason you are questioning your feelings. Like you say just look." He said with laughter. He walked back to mom and Tabitha came over.

"I swear if you are going to tell me to open my eyes about my soulmates, I will punch you." I said. She laughed at me.

"No I am telling you we are all heading out. But you do need to do that." She said. I looked at her annoyed which she found amusing. I went back to the hotel and took another shower to get the smell of beer off of me.

"Your family is nice." Ali said. I flopped down on my bed.

"They are. But I am still sorry what what all happened tonight. I mean I love them all but Ontario's always go all out." I said. She giggled making me smile.

"I can tell. 14 goals for one person is a record for the team." She said. I laughed.

"I have nothing to say to that." I said. We both laughed.

"Good night Mac." Ali said. I contemplated asking to sleep with her.(not in the other way you dirty minded people)

"Ali." I said. I hear her hum in response. "Goodnight." I said. I didn't have the courage to ask. I fell asleep soon after.