- N I N E

i was being playful around joshua as i was to jisoo.

"you know i just saw two little girls playing with sand outside. wanna grab some invisible tea and mud cookies?" joshua said making me to giggle. 
"why not?"
"try it!" joshua suddenly splashed some water on my face and ran.

we were 19 acting like 9 but still happy.

i had to reply to it anyways.

to soo-ya..

             i'm being attached with joshua.. ...(* ̄0 ̄)ノ 
let's not mind, it's your fault why aren't you coming up? you know today he offered me invisible tea and mud cookies just like back then, it reminded me of you again. 
he's just cute as you. 

from..the fanboy of a mysterious person.

when i went to desktop i saw joshua with some photos looked like his childhood one. 

"show me!"
"so sorry, i can't i'm embarrassed." he so suddenly ran. 

"why is that boy was some marathon runner in his last life, just runs every time."

we practiced all night after getting member rings i was in vocals with joshua. 

it was so tiring completing missions. i had long hairs which were highlight, every boy would look back to me so as joshua.

i kept writing letter and he said he is also a debut member but who is he from those 12. 

"akkinda~~"

"did you find jisoo?" joshua said oneday.
"nope but still happy to know he's here around and some one from us." i replied.

"we'll debut in somedays. i hope you'll meet him face to face soon." he said and smiled.

"ice-cream...?"

'debut in part 10?'_ A/N