- S E V E N T E E N

seventeen teen teen!

"jeonghan listen." i shouted out and he looked back.

"hmm?"

"you'll be receiving  letters from jisoo and try to understand. i'm trying to find jisoo for you please." i said which was weird.

"what jisoo?" 

"maybe jisoo h..o..n...g" i walked out and jeonghan kept glaring.

"should I kill him?? he didn't even get it.." i said and junhui, minghao, chan laughed out.

"it'll be okay since you have the courage now." minghao said and pulled chan, junhui out with him and threw a folded paper back.

"dear shua hyung!"

                             you can do it!  it's okay!

                                                                         from_chan,jun,hao~!

i smiled and looked in the room where jeonghan was leaning down and looking up.

"jeonghan, it might shock you."

Dear Han -_-,
                      "how should i describe myself?? firstly, i've been always beside you then you cry and i keep staring. i always leave the clue back for you. even i think that chan, jun, hao knows me but not you! 
feel like they love me more? i can't bare more..so if you can't get me then in two days we'll be as ever like this and you'll just take that joshua.
i look like joshua hong...."
                                                                                                                from, jisoo who's looking at you also now.

"maybe anyone here doesn't looks like me so it'll work well." i mumbled and those three nodded.

"plan, A and it have to work out. if hyung comes to us we'll point that way joshua hyung will cross."
"guys fighting!"

jeonghan-

i saw a letter and quickly grabbed the thing and walked out to joshua.
"joshua, you know. i guess i still like you so i want to be honest as much as i can. see this."    

Dear Han -_-,

                             "how should i describe myself?? firstly, i've been always beside you then you cry and i keep staring. i always leave the clue back for you. even i think that chan, jun, hao knows me but not you!
feel like thy love me more? i can't bare more..so if you can't get me then in two days we'll be as ever like this and you'll just take that joshua.
i look like joshua hong...."

from, jisoo who's looking at you also now.