- E I G H T E E N

"yeah?" joshua replied and i side eyed jun, chan, hao who were peeking on us.

"ya! who is jisoo?!" i shouted out and three of them pointed at joshua's side and i looked back and saw him walking up.

"are you guys playing with me? where is jisoo?" i pulled junhui by his shirt and minghao pushed me.
"if you are there to find jisoo then i'm here alive to protect jun. Chan! come!" minghao pulled two of them out and i left alone.

when i came back to them to say sorry to junhui i saw joshua beside them talking about something.

all i heard was joshua saying 'i'm sorry' to jun and junhui smiling. 

i just walked in and all of them stood "junnie, sorry." i said being ashamed of myself.

"jeonghan, it was nothing. i cannot understand you but still i guess you did the right.  my shirt was uncomfortable see now it's comfortable." jun joked.

"why are you even joking now? it left scar." minghao said out and jun pulled him back.

"hyung, so sorry. he's too much protective still okay. joshua hyung!" jun now pulled chan, minghao out.

"why are they so weird?" i said and joshua nodded.
"they all trying the same of what i'm trying to do but we all are failing just for that you can't get us!" joshua yelled suddenly which was weirder.

"joshua why are you yelling as if you are jisoo??" i said that what i was thinking at the moment.

"what if i'm?!" 

"joshua is jisoo?"