- N I N E T E E N

{about to end}

i was really receiving letters a lot and all had something related to joshua but the thing i wasn't getting that if joshua is really jisoo then why he have keep it a secret?

i found joshua floating into swimming pool and i kept staring at him. 

"joshua is cute, right?" someone said and i looked up and saw seungcheol. 
"cheol, yeah obviously he's cute that i can even eat him." i joked and he laughed out.

"i guess i know the reason why you are staring at him?" seungcheol said and i got surprised.

"i'm restricted to say the real thing but remember the time i left that orphanage? joshua was present there." seungcheol said nothing and jumped into pool.

"what da?! what? cheol. what?!" i shouted out and all looked at me surprisingly, seungcheol winked at me then gestured at joshua with his head which left me blank.

i myself jumped into pool and smacked seungcheol's head.
"i'll kill you right here, answer me quickly." i said and he flashed a smile and began to ran in water.

"cheol!" me and seungcheol was fighting into pool thats how it looked like and all kept glaring at us.

"ahh! jeonghan slowly! i can't breathe! you'll be killing an idol!" seungcheol shouted as i grabbed his neck.
"overacting. i'm myself an idol so i don't scare of those. i just want my answer." i said.

"hong joshua is hong jisoo!" 

it felt as if any mountain fell over me and i left seungcheol and looked at joshua who was all steel.
"joshua hong is jisoo hong?" i said out and kept looking at joshua who was looking at me like steel.

joshua-

nonono..it was plan aswell just seungcheol helped us. 

but it was too awkward and jeonghan was like he can't believe. i was all stucked aswell.

seungcheol pulled up all kids out from there and left me and jeonghan alone in two sides of the pool.