- T W E L V E

let's write once again.

to han,
           i lost in race with joshua, i think. me being your fanboy and fanboying you won't stop but i'll be a silent one. just remember, i liked and i will. i don't care about that third wheeler between us.

from fanboy

jeonghan-

that was time again that came, i got a letter from the same one.
after reading my tears fell automatically thinking i'm cheating again.

when i looked across the room, i saw joshua's diary and took it up as it was laying down.

i didn't read it since it'll be with no manners also i was lost in my thinking.

jisoo-

as i walked across to that room jeonghan was suddenly remembered about my diary where my all secrets are buried so i ran back and my eyes went all open.

i saw that diary on jeonghan's hands.

"just great." i ran and snatched that diary and sighed.

"shua? i-i didn't read your diary." he said in a panic tone and that was a relief.

"oh my goodness." i gasped and walked out without saying anything.

if jeonghan only saw first page he would get the all which can't be happen, i can't let it to happen.

am i keeping him in pressure?

crap! jeonghan has been crying since that.

"hyung, why don't you be honest? look jeonghan has been crying since then." dino said and i nodded.

"in all you are only the one who knows about my state now. say what can i do? i don't have the courage to be honest to jeonghan." i replied.

"i don't care just say all truth. i can't see jeonghan crying everytime neither can't see you in depression everyday." dino left the room in a mad mind.

forgive me han-ah.