- T W E N T Y

i started to walk up and got up from pool and jeonghan shouted out "jisoo!" 

i stopped finding no way and looked back. "han-ah." i smiled and my tears rolled down.

jeonghan slowly came up from there. "why?? you kept hiding also being beside me?" his questions were hard to answer.

suddenly rain started to fall.

"remember the first time we met in orphanage it was raining then remember the time  we met again it rained. see now it's raining. stay here with me, don't leave me." i smiled and he ran to me and hugged.

"i was always here for you. how can you think of that?" i was too terrified with things then.

"maybe i was too blank to be honest." i said my best friend back.

"with your acting skills you can debut, bro. soo is big one now. no more that little kid i used to see back then." jeonghan joked. 

that was a joy of pride.

"i now see no more a kid who used to cry often. he now hugging me and wiping like a big one. family is complete." i smiled with my heart.

"it is. chan found the dad before me. that day you saved me again, my joy came back with your cold words." 
"you were always warm." 

"dad! mom!" chan ran out laughing.

"whatever, i'm happy that the thing is now ended." minghao said with folded arms.

"jun, coups, hao, chan. thank you. i couldn't do it without you all." i smiled out hanging my arm around jeonghan's neck.

"see, you boys knew but didn't ever tell me and jun-ah, so sorry for yesterday but see i left you a scare and found someone who is standing to protect a tissue paper like you." jeonghan's jokes were worthy.

"all is well that end is well!"