So Basically I Was Dizzy and Slightly Delirious

Hiya,

So basically, one day, not so long a ago, a girl named Bee was in bed, suffering from a nasty case of the flu. She had probably deforested 2 trees, was dizzy, and slightly delirious, and did what every normal person would do when they're ill - write a James Sirius Potter enemies to lovers fanfic.

Turns out slightly delirious Bee has some pretty good enemies to lovers plot lines, and tension filled scenes, or maybe she was just more delirious than she thought she was, who knows, well you do I guess. Anyway.

This is the first fanfic I've ever written, so please don't expect it to be too good. I am just your typical hopeless romantic who loves a good enemies to lovers (even though that could never be Adira and James because they both hate each other too much for that to happen). I am also dyslexic so please excuse any spelling mistakes I make as I really cannot help it, and please correct me if I get anything wrong (e.g. things from the Harry Potter universe).

By the way. the first chapter, is not good, like at all, but I really needed to set up why they hate each other, etc. So please bear with me.

Also, if you are expecting this story to be sad in anyway I suggest you do not continue. I have always believed that life is depressing enough, I do not need to read about in books.

So if you enjoy, a cheesy enemies to lovers story, with many bad attempts at comedy and probably a lot of spelling mistakes, this is the fanfic for you.

So be sure to comment (cause Wattpad comment are the literal best and make me howl with laughter) and vote.

Enjoy, Bee :)

Also this book does contain swearing and a whole load of sexual tension.

Extra note: all books have dedications and so what if this is a fanfic, I want to give it one *insert shrug here*